For example, Thunderbringer is clearly underpowered today, but S2 doesn't have the time to work on it atm. In the far future though, I could see 600 range TB with Bolt replaced by Chain Lightning proc (carry tb!), chain lightning replaced by attack speed passive. What'dyou guys see as probable or inevitable?
I think S2 is on the path to improving a number of iconic abilities. For example:
1) Replacing Dead Eye with new ability, Good Bye.
- Flint can now Stealth for 9 seconds and deal +100 autoatk damage on unstealth.
This change will stop Flint from countering other ranged carries so hard and make newbies who like Shroud on him happy. It'll stop the steady stream of complaints about Flint obsoleting new ranged carries.
2) Replacing charge with new ability, Charge:
- Charge 600 units towards 300 AOE location. At location, enemies are hit for 300 physical damage and pushed/bashed for 1.55s.
People will miss being able to chase, but hey, at least has AOE for competitive games now.
3) Replacing Guttling Hook with Scuttling Hook:
- Targeted 700 range hook instead of directional. The target is pulled 500 units towards Devo and briefly stunned, by a hook erupting from them. Less damage than original.
Like a superior version of Flux's pull, players will love the buff of not having to worry about missing hooks.
4) Replacing Blood Sense with new ability, Blood Dense:
- +50MS, +50 atk speed, 20% debuff duration reduction.
He won't be a "Hunter" like before, but it's ok, he can carry harder.
5) Replacing Glyph of Silence with, Glyph of "Silence".
- +40 atk speed, he can carry harder now instead of filling an unusual team role, everyone will love this.
Last edited by yuffiesucks; 03-18-2012 at 09:30 PM.
2. No.....? Hes the only hero who charges like that, and it can easily be countered with timing and/or wards.
3. That would make him OP... He does like +30 damage at level 4 of it. And no the manadrain is fine, and if it isnt adjust the numbers.
4. I wouldnt mind this, but hes suppose to be a ganker/finisher offer not a carry. So his moves fit his role fine. Thats the same reason IceFrog changed Strywgyr's passive from AS and MS to just MS
5. And isnt that what they just did?
Hmph, I'm up against all of you guys? Hahah, well then, sounds like I have nothing to worry about. This war's already been won.
: Magmus ultimate was found to be too devestating to teams that don't know how to spread out, so in the S2 tradition of fairness and catering to the most stupid people that play hon, magmus ultimate will now push units 100 yds from the center with each pulse.
/: Silence and mana drain mechanics were deemed inherently anti-fun, and as such 'Dark Blades' no longer silences, but grants +40 attack speed and reduces magic damage from targets that have auto attacked The Dark Lady within the previous 2 seconds.
'Mana Combustion' is now a 200 damage nuke that steals agility from the target (stacking over 40 seconds of course).
/: S2 has decided these heroes are too similar and have merged them into one int carry (Witch Burner)
/: Code for these heroes now marked 'Read-Only'
Legendary Valkyrie will receive a minor graphical enhancement and in game portrait rework so the Valkyrie is shown as well as her pup. Upgraded avatar will be redistributed for no less than one entire 3-day long weekend for a price of 6800 gold coins. Previous owners of this avatar fret not! You will receive a new account icon entirely ON THE HOUSE depicting a battered rectum in tradition caricature.
Last edited by erkdajerk; 03-18-2012 at 10:38 PM.
i've never seen anyone spell out "d'you".
Nighthound is the best hero ever... deal with it.
Ophelia may "jump into" any of her minions souls (think empath) for a short duration (10s) allowing her to escape when ganked.
TB: 600 range, better MS and his passive deals less % damage, but has a slow aswell now, slowing enemies more for how much hp is missing.
-Merged both passive skills into one.
-New Abillity: "leap of the moon" works as leap
-Ulti now gives clearvision in a 700 radius
-Removed "call of the winter" abillity
-Replaced with a passive that gives slow and true vision
-Merged "cuck" and "Stalagmites" into one skill.
-new skill: "Flash" Target a location to teleport to that position. Applies 2/3/4/5 Magic Armor to nearby allies at the location for 7 seconds.
actually, thunderbringer has received a bunch of buffs in the recent patches from what i remember, he's not being ignored at all.
HoN will never truly be finished. Expect more, get more! -[S2]Maliken
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all. -God (Futurama)
Needs a Perma ulti form because the timer is to short for scrubs.
Needs unlimited holes because that would make him a lategame carry with perma invis. Also just like Broodmothers webs being indestructable so will Tremble`s holes be indestructible.
No cap on tornadoes.
Stays invisible for the first 1/3/5/ attacks.
increase aura dmg to 1/2/5/10 %/second
Merge the guns into one form without a 12 clip but a 200 clip with 0.2s cooldown. And his -armor and lightning are combined into one.
Spine burst stacks indefinitly
New announcer kicks ass and doesnt afraids of anything.
Screenshot of me accidently the whole team.
Last edited by Elune_; 03-19-2012 at 04:11 PM.
upgrading all the atk animations to balance out against the new heroes.
o ya and t-up to shopkeeper alt skins XD
Last edited by EnjoiDank; 03-19-2012 at 04:32 PM.
The best improvement they could make to the item shop is allowing you to kill Merrick repeatedly.
He far exceeds CL4P-TP, the previous holder of the world record for most annoying douchey video game character.
MQ has been untouched for a while now. I'd love to see a buff to the 2nd ability.