Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Special Edition Avatars Clarification

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 162
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozencpu View Post
    So in other terms, you could of fixed gladiator alt and just not re release it. That would of work and I don't see anyone saying anything about that...
    S2 wouldn't profit from it.

  2. #42
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    socal,usa,yourjealous.
    Posts
    197
    Great Clarification. I have no qualms.

    However… I thought DiVa didnt work for S2 anymore…

    …is this real life?

  3. #43
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    3rd Rock from the Sun(90's kid)
    Posts
    2,037
    Wow.

    They said gold collection would never be available again and now they are saying that was a lie and that they never said it... WTF. I actually don't think there is anything left for S2 to go back on. They have gone back on everything I can think about lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carcharhinus View Post
    It's S2's product, they can do whatever the **** they want with it.

    Some people need to get rid of their sense of entitlement.
    They gave us entitlement when they said they would never bring them back? If you want to be taken advantage of and lied to thats fine.

    This thread was supposed to be a clarification but all it did was lead me to question S2's decision making and moral compass.
    Last edited by Andromeda; 03-17-2012 at 09:06 PM.

  4. #44
    I expected more posts telling everyone that they're cosmetic avatars and not worth getting your pants in a twist over. Are they all being deleted?
    Quote Originally Posted by Watercat
    Carcharhinus is right.
    Are you a 1000-1450 MMR player who can't manage to climb out of your bracket? Check out: http://tinyurl.com/LowerMMRs and type /j clan team lowmmr in game to join the clan channel and find similar players to team up with. Please no high MMR players who want to carry us. It takes too long at 0.5mmr per game and defeats the purpose.

  5. #45
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    7,509
    Quote Originally Posted by LordTroll View Post
    Your "Merrick" said multiple times in-game, just when "special edition" avatars time left to buy was about to end, stuff along the lines of "Make sure you get it now before it's gone forever!"

    That makes it VERY CLEAR that it wouldn't ever be possible to purchase it again. So don't pull off the snide "S2 never made a public statement declaring this".

    This right here. S2 is about to unleash a **** storm if they start re-releasing "limited" or "gold" collection. Back peddling and redefining what "limited edition " means to suit your own agenda is BS. Most of the time I support S2 but they are now walking a fine line. I understand that this one gold edition was "broken" and likely did not sell well because of it. If this becomes a trend then it is time to move on.

    Diva, I disagree with your explanation and the original intentions of S2 on this subject matter. Your post is mostly double talk.

  6. #46
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Twilight Town
    Posts
    3,693
    Quote Originally Posted by facedown View Post
    This right here. S2 is about to unleash a **** storm if they start re-releasing "limited" or "gold" collection. Back peddling and redefining what "limited edition " means to suit your own agenda is BS. Most of the time I support S2 but they are now walking a fine line. I understand that this one gold edition was "broken" and likely did not sell well because of it. If this becomes a trend then it is time to move on.

    Diva, I disagree with your explanation and the original intentions of S2 on this subject matter. Your post is mostly double talk.
    What!? Didn't sell well? People bought him and it got positive feedback. Then they even changed his whip animation and it was even better.

  7. #47
    Oh no, now I can't be a special snowflake anymore. Big ****ing deal.

  8. #48
    The whiners in this thread have a lot in common with the EA whiners, I wonder if there's any correlation... In any case I say good job S2! You did what was right and not everyone will see it your way, but that the end of the day only the vocal minority will bother saying anything.

  9. #49
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    701
    I don't have a problem with it at all. I have all the gold avatars and limited editions (not including ea) aside from Repulsor, Pharoah, Turkey Zeph and Santa Midas (I had a break during that period).

    I don't see the point in not allowing other people to buy the heroes. I get that people want to be a unique snowflake but it's ridiculous.
    There's no value to them, they aren't worth more because they were limited edition. You can't sell or trade them so what's the difference?

    Yes I understand that S2 said they were going to be available only once, but is that really the only reason why people bought them?

    I just don't understand the mentality of some people.

  10. #50
    plus for the bs gold collection one they said it will never come back again on the patch note and stuff... etc and the other ones aswell

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by LordTroll View Post
    Your "Merrick" said multiple times in-game, just when "special edition" avatars time left to buy was about to end, stuff along the lines of "Make sure you get it now before it's gone forever!"

    That makes it VERY CLEAR that it wouldn't ever be possible to purchase it again. So don't pull off the snide "S2 never made a public statement declaring this".
    +1 yup. Merrick always said get them before they are gone FOREVER. WITNESSES PEOPLE!
    Hmph, I'm up against all of you guys? Hahah, well then, sounds like I have nothing to worry about. This war's already been won.
    -MrSnowJr


  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by IronJV View Post
    Don't buy anything with gold coins = no chance of being butthurt by S2's constant contradictions.

    The only thing that's certain at S2 is that there is no certainty.
    That advice is well received.

  13. #53
    why isn't Leprechaun out it's St. Patties day

  14. #54
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,087
    The majoriy of the comments in this thread are beyond sad and well on the way to pathetic

    Thanks for the sig Lhune <3
    Check out My blog in which i post chapters of my novel every so often http://lightvoid.wordpress.com/

  15. #55
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Melbourne/Australia
    Posts
    7,381
    Quote Originally Posted by VladDaunNoob View Post
    And i'l gladly gona buy every avatar, which i dont have. Even for 1000g each.
    You keep saying these exact lines in the other thread too.
    Either troll who has no intention of buying any or wants to buy items inflated (You gave some ridiculous figure).
    Don't give S2 reason to make future rerelease items even more expensive then they should be.
    Say yes rerelease them all I want to buy them that's perfectly fine but you keep insisting you'd buy them for ANY price which I find hard to believe.
    There is a lot of players in HoN who can't afford spending 20-40 dollars on an alt. You make S2 think we are willing to give any amount to own these items. Don't please.

  16. #56
    Does it matter if they rerelease them? As long as they arent cheaper than first release where is the issue? The ones complaining must be the same fools who line up at midnight to get a game as soon as its released ... "We only have 100 copies" Lmao yet the game stays stocked for months

    If you bought it because you liked it awesome, if you got sucked into the "limited edition" "once in a lifetime sale" "never to be repeated prices" "buy in the next 10mins and get another free" then I'd like your email cause I have a few unbelievable deals you'll want to take advantage of before they are all gone!!!

    Bring your truck, bring your trailer, bargains like this won't happen again..... Until the next "sale" LOL

  17. #57
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Twilight Town
    Posts
    3,693
    This thread simplified...

    People who have Gold/Limited for whatever reasons (collecting rare exclusive avatars, because they like it etc.) "This is not fair"

    People who have 1 or more Gold/Limited, or none: "What's wrong with releasing a limited edition item? It's only an avatar, Gladius is re-released"

    S2: We never said Golden/Limited will never be re-released again.

    Merrick: Ahhhh yeesss, geet it befour itts gone!

    sigh

  18. #58
    As someone who owns a lot of Gold Avatars, I'm totally for this change. People should get second chances on some of these awesome alts

    Thanks for giving us S2s stance b

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoSpirit View Post
    You keep saying these exact lines in the other thread too.
    Either troll who has no intention of buying any or wants to buy items inflated (You gave some ridiculous figure).
    Don't give S2 reason to make future rerelease items even more expensive then they should be.
    Say yes rerelease them all I want to buy them that's perfectly fine but you keep insisting you'd buy them for ANY price which I find hard to believe.
    There is a lot of players in HoN who can't afford spending 20-40 dollars on an alt. You make S2 think we are willing to give any amount to own these items. Don't please.
    You think they gona listen to me about price (No, i dont whana buy them for 1000g, this is too big price for them, but i still will buy thm even for 1000g )? And yes, i've dont have only those 4 which ive claimed about and again YES, i will buy them even for 1000g.

    As always, sorry for my terribad english, i hope you can understand me.
    Last edited by VladDaunNoob; 03-18-2012 at 04:48 AM.

  20. #60
    I honnestly don't give a **** about the stuff shop.


    But S2, stop telling lies. I mean, it makes you so unprofessional, it's pain in the ass to see.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •