this game is awesome

Today some friends and I were playing and we
    really owned. Was so much fun.
    of course though we had a bad game pretty much straight after like
    loss win loss loss loss but that one win was so good. so ill
    leave this post as that.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Very insightful, I also think this game is awesome, but I always lose with my friends because they are very bads.

0/10 Trolling. And I agree with DaPPa, we are very bad.

I agree

you have inspired me kind sir

i also feel this game is very good i just wish my friends would get good quick cuz they are all really bad and lose us evry game with we que as 5

i just wish it had a easier learning curv for them so they werent so absolutly terrible and make me so mad evry game i get angry at them

i dont think our friendships will last much longer.

but yes hon is good i like to make big utlis

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Guys get back on topic before the thread is closed and we all receive infractions,

Now back to HoN being awesome:

I really like playing Midas and Kinesis, I like to sit at the back of the fights, then cleaning up my teammates suicide and claiming to carry them.

Also on geo when you miss the ult it does extra dmg if you buy riftshards but no one knows this because no one builds rifts on him because they're idiots.

And I agree DaPPa I love this game it's awesome and you can make ulti and rage at scount because he lots all game for us.

i feel dappa and tatty should get infractions cuz they are clearly not speaking with true feelings where as i am and i feel they and mocking me in a high interleectual way to make me feel bads

On topic:
    I like the HoN

I think this thread has been sufficiently derailed. Let's not endanger any innocent passersby.