Thread: Guess the Manga/Anime!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Guess the Manga/Anime!

Describe a Manga/Anime in the oddest way possible and let others guess which it is.

I'm gonna start with the following:

The main character is his own clone's son and is also the son of the clone of the woman he is in love with.

Yes, I am bored. So entertain me with crazy things.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Evangelion?
    I'll never forget what I felt that day...

I, want to be a Hero of Justice!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Nope. At least I don't think that thing happened twice.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyve View Post
    Nope. At least I don't think that thing happened twice.
    The riddle you put matches NGEA..really matches it..lol..if its not neon genesis I wouldn't have a clue..

Support female Devourer alt!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Well, it still isn't NGE. I assume NGEA is the remake or smth like that?

The anime I'm talking about is fantasy (at least for the most part), less "futuristic".

Also it's actually a manga. The anime, including all OVA's still doesn't go far enough to even uncover that plot point.

Account Icon
    NGEA..NGE..same thing lol..but no clue on what it is , sounds complicated tho..son of his own clone and son of a clone of the woman he loves..? wut..isn't that...incest?

Support female Devourer alt!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    It's actually a paradox. He can't be the son of his clone because that means the clone would have had to be there before him - which isn't possible, since for there to be a clone the original needs to be there first.

It still is pretty much how the manga ends though.

It's actually a paradox. He can't be the son of his clone because that means the clone would have had to be there before him - which isn't possible, since for there to be a clone the original needs to be there first.

It still is pretty much how the manga ends though.

How is it a paradox? from the wording he is the original that has a copy who has him with another originals copy. I mean really.

To clarify you should of said

You: Guys!
    Guys: YO
    You: Name the managa
    Guys: ok
    You: Guy + Girl = no kid, qq, make clones, clones have kid = story. GO
    Guys: Chobits!
    You: ...

-Cheers

okay guys guess mine.
    so there's this kid
    and hes an orphan
    and it turns out he has a special power and/or is innately good at something
    and he wants to become the best at something

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    It's not Chobits.

And also the guy the clone was made of is the son of the clone (so he is his own clones son). That is a paradox.

okay guys guess mine.
    so there's this kid
    and hes an orphan
    and it turns out he has a special power and/or is innately good at something
    and he wants to become the best at something
    Couldn't is be that his parents just never appeared?

what do you mean appeared?
    if he lost them or was abandoned by them (intentionally or not) he is an orphan.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Well, what you said fits pretty much most Shonen, but most of them simply never tell anything about the parents, that's what I mean with "they just never appeared".

Edit: Anyhow, it's Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (my "riddle", not Loli's).
    Last edited by Skyve; 03-15-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Naruto
    Has a rubber duck named "Mr. Quackers."

Rudra || Plaguebringer || Bastion || Castor/Pollux || Arcane Assassin || Smoke

Blog yo

My try.
    The character works for an organization eliminating monsters. Her rank in the organization despite her potential is only rank 47. The setting of the story is very similar to a medieval version of zombies. Her parents were killed in front of her at an early age.
    Last edited by KingSaber; 03-15-2012 at 06:41 PM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Pretty sure the name of the anime/manga starts with C. Just can't remember the whole name so I can't really look up if it's actually correct.

Edit: Claymore?

Pretty sure the name of the anime/manga starts with C. Just can't remember the whole name so I can't really look up if it's actually correct.

Edit: Claymore?
    yeap

Account Icon
    Some anonymous loser steal's everyone's everything, and there are also bloomers, and a purple-haired bookworm. Oh, and it's only one episode.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG-g3t97g-g&feature=BFa
    This is how ALL ARTS devs balance their games.

And THIS is how you shut down Pimp Slayer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFOH8KrR1xY

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Okay, then next one:

This series is about a lesbian girl with an allergy that makes her get rashes when she touches a boy. Which is why she goes to a "girls-only" school.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Okay, then next one:

This series is about a lesbian girl with an allergy that makes her get rashes when she touches a boy. Which is why she goes to a "girls-only" school.
    maria holic

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    yup.

Loved that show.