Thread: When To KS?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When To KS?

Just got out of a game as NH. One thing I hate about "KSes" is that you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Say is one hit away from death but he's almost at his base. Me ( ) and are chasing him. Here are my only two options:

1. Pounce him to make sure he dies ( OMG NH Y U KS? )
    2. Try to let MK get the kill, but he doesn't ( OMG NH Y U NO ATTACK HIM? )

I'm beginning to think I should just ignore people and stick with option 1, because I'm going to get flamed either way it goes, and I don't have time to risk losing a kill just so some scrub who should've gotten it a long time ago won't whine. The way I see it is, if you want a kill, then get the kill. If you're fighting someone for 15 seconds and they're getting away, apparently you can't get the kill, but these people still flame the people who come to finish them off. 15 seconds is more than enough time kill someone - if you can't do it within that time, then move over, let someone else do the job, and shut up.

It's the same thing with WS or TB. Every time they ult or nuke, it isn't a KS. Maybe they're doing it because you suck too much to get the job done, so they have to kill them instead of risking it and letting them escape. KS is better than no kill at all.

You are NH. Ofc you get the kill.

if youre a carry ks 100% of the chances you have.

these days you get raged for anything so just ks..

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Dude do u know what KS is?
    Means you didn't do anything then get the last hit.
    And u are carry. KS is your job.

thunder bringer got 2 of the games best ks spells so. thats why i like to play him sometimes and watch the rage

Most of the time I only hate when someone ks my enemy when I deal like a 90% of my enemy hp. Other than that i dont mind, even so when im with a support and there is a possibility for our carry to blow the last hit on the enemy hero I'd let him to do so.

KS everytime as soon as your taunt is ready.

Getting a kill for certain is always better than letting whoever it is who thinks he deserves to get the kill, maybe get it. Its only really KS if your carry is 100 % certain to get the kill in the next attack he does and someone jumps in and nukes him, preferably with a huge ult like WS ult xD

Also KS when you know you're the only useful one on your team/the best chance at actually winning the game.

No point letting your underfarmed teammates get the kills to make themselves feel better/have a half hearted chance at catching up on farm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Watercat
    Carcharhinus is right.
    Are you a 1000-1450 MMR player who can't manage to climb out of your bracket? Check out: http://tinyurl.com/LowerMMRs and type /j clan team lowmmr in game to join the clan channel and find similar players to team up with. Please no high MMR players who want to carry us. It takes too long at 0.5mmr per game and defeats the purpose.

If you both follow that 1 guy or start ganking that 1 guy, its not a ks.
    If Sol's Blessing cant fix it, nothing can....

Always ensure the kill, this doesnt mean saving your abilities for when someone is low, but if someone is low and running away don't hesitate to take the kill as any hero, the faster to kill someone the more time you have to be killing others/farming/stacking/etc.

Too often do I see people holding off on killing someone with an ability and he either gets away or the chase takes too long meaning a tower lost in a different lane, people came to help, he gets off his aoe stun etc.

What you should not do (and sadly is quite common) is sit in invis not doing anything waiting for the ks. Actively participate in the fights and its fine to last hit with an ability if its not 5v1.

MK was already fighting him and got him low. I started chasing Puppet Master after killing two others. Monkey King is running behind him, so I'm like "He's got this... He's got this... Oh wait". Puppet Master makes it into his base, and MK almost instantly says "WTF NH ATTACK HIM". I told him I was trying to let him get the kill, and he continues to rage. But then later on in the game, MK says "This NH is KSing EVERYTHING". Seriously, make up your mind. You either want me to kill them or you don't.

Some rules that you should keep to not "insult" people with KS:

1. Dont KS other carrys if they done all/most of the job
    2. Dont KS if game is won mostly because of how good your team played
    3. Dont KS on non carry hero unless your teammate is a support
    4. Dont KS if you play like a ***** and usually dont help your team in teamfights.

1 more thing if you got some nukes/skills w/e dont save them till the end of fight, use them when you can and try last hitting with autoattacks. People lose many kills because they save nukes for ksing purposes not undestanding that if you start the fight with nuke it will look completly different (enemy can start away, use skills defensively not offensively, etc.)

Im almost sure that if you will follow the rules than the number of flames your receiving will decrease

Side note: NH shouldnt ks MK since MK is a snowball hero who needs those kills to stay effective unlike NH (if enemy cant run away ofc )

If you want to win you WILL "insult" people, by "ksing", not helping them 2v5, not joining their retarded push, letting them die when they are out of position, not joining their already lost fight and instead farm/push in another lane.

Just ignore the ragers, if they cant handle you taking a kill they "soloed" (they still get 75% of the gold you did from assist + area gold) they are not worth the time it takes to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizfang View Post
    If you want to win you WILL "insult" people, by "ksing", not helping them 2v5, not joining their retarded push, letting them die when they are out of position, not joining their already lost fight and instead farm/push in another lane.

Just ignore the ragers, if they cant handle you taking a kill they "soloed" (they still get 75% of the gold you did from assist + area gold) they are not worth the time it takes to respond.
    +1 Amen brother, preach it!

Quote Originally Posted by Carcharhinus View Post
    Also KS when you know you're the only useful one on your team/the best chance at actually winning the game.

No point letting your underfarmed teammates get the kills to make themselves feel better/have a half hearted chance at catching up on farm.
    this is why you're stuck in 1200 lol

If there are two carries... well you shouldn't have two carries in one team...

every time you get the chance

if they start whining, buy :Codex: and KS more

Ks everything with every hero. its the other person's fault for not ensuring its his kill