Thread: CSN Points Cup - Streaming

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Juuto View Post
    TDM's picks though... They play really well, but those picks are ludicrously bad. Hasn't EW shown to be a very bad pick and useless when Bkid rushes Nullstone on him? Why would they willingly pick that hero again? I understand some situations he can be good, but TDM acts like EW fits into every line up perfectly.

    Cheap, burst heroes versus Armadon and Balphagore, I mean... TDM had nothing left to do but throw that game after those picks. They would've either had to wait out the game and realize they can't do jackshit versus farmed Balph/Arma or they could just run around jump everything you could and pray for some holy ****ing miracle.

    While Fnatic is pushing new heroes that are potentially broken as **** into the scene, TDM is picking the same crap heroes that have gotten nerfed numerous times already.
    imo, `s slow and silence kinda rape int heroes (e.g ) and , i dont think their picks are that bad tbh, altough givin fly is a big mistake. the turning point in 3rd game was when and soloin push down 3tows in 5mins while tdm whole team doin nothin, which gave Ftnc a much needed opportunity to be able to catch up, b4 that, , and had terrible farm and tdm lead on both exp and gold pretty nicely. i think if they could control the map better (dont give Ftnc those free tows, remember they do have 2 very good anti pushers and ), and just try out farm Ftnc by control Leg side of jungle and snowball their early lead till they have lots CC items, they would actually win that game, but i guess its not their style, hellbournepandam`s team would defently do that, but they are tdm : /
    Last edited by GanbaruJapan; 03-12-2012 at 12:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshP View Post
    mad i have the love of my life, own a house, and am moving into a 10 million dollar townhome? yeah you mad, fuk im sexy, fuk
    Quote Originally Posted by Penetratorz View Post
    Riser's a decent guy - I've seen him troll a bit in TMM but I feel that's because he was being pressured by franzii to do so.

  2. #42
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by GanbaruJapan View Post
    imo, `s slow and silence kinda rape int heroes (e.g ) and , i dont think their picks are that bad tbh, altough givin fly is a big mistake. the turning point in 3rd game was when and soloin push down 3tows in 5mins while tdm whole team doin nothin, which gave Ftnc a much needed opportunity to be able to catch up, b4 that, , and had terrible farm and tdm lead on both exp and gold pretty nicely. i think if they could control the map better (dont give Ftnc those free tows, remmber they do have 2 very good anti pushers and ), and just try out farm Ftnc by control Leg side of jungle and snowball their early lead till they have lots CC items, they would actually win that game, but i guess its not their style, hellbournepandam`s team would defently do that, but they are tdm : /
    Maybe EW weakens Hag and Armadon, but eventually, TDM had absolutely no chance of killing Balph and Armadon. All they had were cheap burst heroes. Say they picked off Hag and Tempest. They would've never killed Armadon or Balph. If 5k Gold dropped on the ground and Bkid picked it up, they still wouldn't have a good chance.

    They had no tank heroes. They had a bad carry pick and they picked crappy burst heroes versus tanks that deal a **** ton of damage, especially one that does a **** ton of damage when you cast spells and still can't kill him.

    No amount of good play would've saved TDM. Armadon got shut down hard, but Armadon didn't even need good farm to out tank Pebbles, Bubbles, EW, Ophelia, and Glacius. If you look at their heroes that's no real damage from Hellbourne side. If anything even remotely lives past their burst (which is easy to do), they have nothing else left for that fight.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Juuto View Post
    Maybe EW weakens Hag and Armadon, but eventually, TDM had absolutely no chance of killing Balph and Armadon. All they had were cheap burst heroes. Say they picked off Hag and Tempest. They would've never killed Armadon or Balph. If 5k Gold dropped on the ground and Bkid picked it up, they still wouldn't have a good chance.

    They had no tank heroes. They had a bad carry pick and they picked crappy burst heroes versus tanks that deal a **** ton of damage, especially one that does a **** ton of damage when you cast spells and still can't kill him.

    No amount of good play would've saved TDM. Armadon got shut down hard, but Armadon didn't even need good farm to out tank Pebbles, Bubbles, EW, Ophelia, and Glacius. If you look at their heroes that's no real damage from Hellbourne side. If anything even remotely lives past their burst (which is easy to do), they have nothing else left for that fight.
    thats why i said they should sit back and fram more till they have core items on their heroes, since its almost impossible to push in leg side of base when their temp`s up. i do agree on that ew might not be the strongest late game carry, but i dont think its that hard to out carry arm and baph in end game with reasonable amount of farm and legit dmg items.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshP View Post
    mad i have the love of my life, own a house, and am moving into a 10 million dollar townhome? yeah you mad, fuk im sexy, fuk
    Quote Originally Posted by Penetratorz View Post
    Riser's a decent guy - I've seen him troll a bit in TMM but I feel that's because he was being pressured by franzii to do so.

  4. #44
    Meh we got cocky; personally I thought we were further ahead. We were tired of playing and thought we could take the tower. Then following by bad initiation just lost the game in one instance.

  5. #45
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by GanbaruJapan View Post
    thats why i said they should sit back and fram more till they have core items on their heroes, since its almost impossible to push in leg side of base when their temp`s up. i do agree on that ew might not be the strongest late game carry, but i dont think its that hard to out carry arm and baph in end game with reasonable amount of farm and legit dmg items.
    Fnatic knew TDM didn't stand a chance in team fights, so they would've just pushed to rax with ease anyways.

    I think EW can do well with a good draft, but TDM didn't do too well with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sender View Post
    Meh we got cocky; personally I thought we were further ahead. We were tired of playing and thought we could take the tower. Then following by bad initiation just lost the game in one instance.
    You were further ahead but I don't see how you guys could stand up to Armadon/Balph in the long run. Burst heroes and EW aren't really effective enough against tank heroes.
    Last edited by Juuto; 03-12-2012 at 12:54 AM.

  6. #46
    can watch video of cast anywhere??

    Missed the whole tourney....

  7. #47
    http://www.twitch.tv/csntv/ (videos)

    or look at H4nn1 and MoonMeander at twitch, they streamed till finals.

  8. #48

  9. #49
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    281
    Please, don't choose Totalymoo again.

  10. #50
    no disrespect or anything against totalymoo but that casting was awful im sorry.
    It seemed so unproffesional and some of the things being called out was completly wrong - although he did guess on some items/decisions which were correct. Beside that the general feeling of the cast was that it was being casted by 1300 pubs with not too much knowledge.
    /Join Clan Team LowMMR
    If you are tired of solo queing, with leavers/feeders/etc, in the lower mmr bracket.

    Team LowMMR is a clan for people who wanna que without having to be annoyed by trolls.

  11. #51
    I cant find the match IDs. HELP ME PLZ !! =(

  12. #52
    Does anyone know where (or when) can i find commented VOD? Nothing on CSN twitch and I don't think honcast will upload these anytime soon, and when i say soon i mean soon hontour (~ 2 ou 3 years later).

  13. #53
    it's twitch.tv/cybersportsnetwork

    not /csntv

  14. #54
    You are my hero, thank you !

  15. #55
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    305
    I really don't want to sound all negative but since Totalymoo mysteriously disappeared after the semi-finals games ended without saying anything on the stream, nor typing anything in the chat I guess we can all assume the finals are postponed. So when will they be played, or hasn't it been scheduled yet?
    Meep Meep

    http://twitch.tv/daxt86

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •