Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Learning with Speedohdk

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Scout would be fun but I doubt he'd do considering the kind of player he is

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldRimmer View Post
    Scout would be fun but I doubt he'd do considering the kind of player he is
    I will surely get around to scout eventually, just focusing on other things at the moment.

also looking for a good video editor with good communication skills willing to teach me some basic stuff so i can release higher quality content for you guys

mk plox

A monkey king day or atleast a match or two would be awesome.
    Especially after i saw u getting raped against it with magebane ^^

Hey speedo!
    I would like to ask you that, when you play Bombardier, you use smartcast?, or how you cast 2-3 boom dust that fast. And how you claim all the lasthits in a wave with 1 bomb? I tried to do it with boom dusts, like you, but the boom's got exploded by minions.

Quote Originally Posted by petka122 View Post
    Hey speedo!
    I would like to ask you that, when you play Bombardier, you use smartcast?, or how you cast 2-3 boom dust that fast. And how you claim all the lasthits in a wave with 1 bomb? I tried to do it with boom dusts, like you, but the boom's got exploded by minions.
    after level 4 bomb+dust a bomb and 3 boom dusts will kill a wave

i just click boom dust fast is all

If you could do a Defiler day, I would love you for it. I really like that hero but I need some work.

If you never get around to her, that would really rustle my jimmies.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedMouse View Post
    If you could do a Defiler day, I would love you for it. I really like that hero but I need some work.

If you never get around to her, that would really rustle my jimmies.
    LOL i promise i will get around to every single hero that isn't an absolute hard support, and i may even branch out into the support roles one day!

The only reason I haven't been doing hero days recently is because I am practicing more heavily for the upcoming hontour and am looking to release higher quality content by compressing the time and increasing the information given in the hero days I have done so far.

Not sure what time specifically gk day will start, depends on when i pass out lol

Keep up the good work!

5/5 stream, best stream tied with Haxxeren, watching it everytime it's up. <3

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    need carry aluna day
    Last edited by Sharok; 03-26-2012 at 02:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Narfle
    Thats okay, most people who speak nazi find it very easy to understand invading and murdering indians. Especially if you speak it in the blood for oil dialect.

Hey speedo!
    Sorry for bothering you again, just a fast question: how do you quick select the courier, and how you order it to give you the item, then return to base automatic?

Quote Originally Posted by petka122 View Post
    Hey speedo!
    Sorry for bothering you again, just a fast question: how do you quick select the courier, and how you order it to give you the item, then return to base automatic?
    ` to switch to the courier , dont know the hotkey to send and return courier though just google it

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    just press e and shift r to queue it going back to base
    Quote Originally Posted by Narfle
    Thats okay, most people who speak nazi find it very easy to understand invading and murdering indians. Especially if you speak it in the blood for oil dialect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharok View Post
    just press e and shift r to queue it going back to base
    Yep, or be stupid like me and never learn to use the hotkeys

when do you stream today? the time is changed?

i know you've got Pandamonium lined next...but can you do a wildsol or warbeast day soon?

i'm curious as to how you would go mid with a melee jungler that requires microing

Quote Originally Posted by punktastic View Post
    i know you've got Pandamonium lined next...but can you do a wildsol or warbeast day soon?

i'm curious as to how you would go mid with a melee jungler that requires microing
    I don't go mid every game Punktastic, but wildsoul is actually an excellent mid in the right hands and warbeast well... warbeast just kinda chills in the jungle for a while lol

Pandamonium day will start between 6 and 9am est tomorrow. hooray for euros and early birds!