Thread: Night Hound alt avatar - crackhead

Hybrid View

Exclamation Night Hound alt avatar - crackhead

I was scrolling through my alt avatar list, and noticed the new alt avatar for Night Hound had gotten a new voice. The second comment he made as I clicked the speech symbol was as follows:

"I was arrested yesterday for possession of Khat. Don't judge me! Kitty has needs!"

What the **** S2? Really?

I mean his "Meow.. uh, uh, I mean ROOAAR!" is cute and all, but the other one was just... wtf? What was the age limit on this game again?

Im much more concerned about "Get Dumpstered Kid" Taunt.
    I mean, that phrase is just a joke, but the Taunts are becoming more and more bads.
    Not saying annoying because I do not care, but Sportmanship is probably already died in this game months ago, maybe I wasn't even aware of...
    TRUE 1675 MMR:
    http://i.imgur.com/eh8yx8a.jpg

Amun-Ra:

http://i.imgur.com/QhH65tr.png

Quote Originally Posted by MacroHard View Post
    Working as intended. MMR is not, not has it ever, been a measurement of pure skill. It is an indicator of a player's capacity to win (as it should be).

get your hearing checked

ok. first off, he says "cat nip" not "khat".

second, no one gives a damn what you think.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by DoItGently View Post
    ok. first off, he says "cat nip" not "khat".

second, no one gives a damn what you think.
    wrong
    Community Contributions Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ChillyWater View Post
    wrong
    What? He clearly says "I was arrested yesterday for possession of cat nip, don't judge me, a kitty has needs!"

Which is not offensive in any way whatsoever.

i don't mind the dumpster taunt, but don't really like it. GG taunt however is absolutely AWESOME.
    Also sportsmanship really isn't about taunts, it's about how the players behave in the game. if you can't deal with the taunts, you got different problems...

also the khat joke is somewhat MEH, but w/e ... does it really matter?
    also about the age limit: as it's not sold in retail, i doubt they had to get it rated anywhere...
    [UI Combo] My BIG Combo Mod Contains Tiny UI and many Improvements!

Indeed, Smackdown and Gore taunt and stuff is fine in my opinion, but the fact that you just queue up the taunt while your last projectile is midair and not before you attack as that yields no difference, and especially the seriously rude smackdowns that they've released lately. They just urge people on with the bad behavior.

They might aswell make a "Smack Downs Syndrome" taunt while their at it..

I deal with the Taunts everyday with no problem.
    But the Dumpstear clearly contains a light offense within, so Taunts does affect the sportmanship in this game.
    If a game that already have a bad social community goes worse with the addition of offensive taunt, then as I already said once I suggest as the Next Taunt an Handicapped Kid saying "Tard" Armadonian Style...
    TRUE 1675 MMR:
    http://i.imgur.com/eh8yx8a.jpg

Amun-Ra:

http://i.imgur.com/QhH65tr.png

Quote Originally Posted by MacroHard View Post
    Working as intended. MMR is not, not has it ever, been a measurement of pure skill. It is an indicator of a player's capacity to win (as it should be).

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Grevier View Post
    I deal with the Taunts everyday with no problem.
    But the Dumpstear clearly contains a light offense within, so Taunts does affect the sportmanship in this game.
    If a game that already have a bad social community goes worse with the addition of offensive taunt, then as I already said once I suggest as the Next Taunt an Handicapped Kid saying "Tard" Armadonian Style...
    In a game where ppl are killing each other with spells and weapons u get offended by some taunt?

Whats wrong with nowadays kids...

I think the "jokes" under the detailed hero description is harder..
    Like:
    Parasite Ulti: Here have AIDS...
    or I remember Kraken Charge had something about (i think) Japan or something right after the tsunami.

but well...not sure they are still there.

LOL SPORTSMANSHIP. hon engineer'd the death of sportsmanship with their lack of any presence in the community whatsoever. they can come out with 390 avatars every other day but when it comes to making the community happy all they can think to do is come out with a new taunt rather than actually hear what people have to say. horrendous company to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Arakus View Post
    I think the "jokes" under the detailed hero description is harder..
    Like:
    Parasite Ulti: Here have AIDS...
    or I remember Kraken Charge had something about (i think) Japan or something right after the tsunami.

but well...not sure they are still there.
    The Kraken one was there BEFORE the tsunami.
    SUGGESTIONS:

Change Alternate Avatar in game (Only once!) or set a "default" skin to be used (be it current "default" or an alternate avatar!)
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=388909

They make what people buy. Go see Philip Morris for this age long debate

Sportsmanship was long dead in Dota too. Dont blame hon for the fall of manners in the moba scene.