Toggle Snow

Thread: Why can't Corrupted Conduit be dispelled?

Why can't Corrupted Conduit be dispelled?

Is this skill a debuff? If yes howcome it doesn't get dispelled when shrunken head is casted?

I got corrupted conduit on me and tried to dispell it with silhouette's ulti AND shrunken head... neither works.

I'm like 120% sure that corrupted conduit is a debuff skill...

???????????????????????????

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    i'm 100% sure that u can stop the channeling with silu ulti and shrunken head, however the dmg drained at that point will remain drained for another 13 secs.....it's much like vj cursed ground...u can stop the dmg with shrunken but the debuff itself won'T disappear ( i think there was something with the color frame of the debuff, purple or so was not dispellable... )

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac_ View Post
    i'm 100% sure that u can stop the channeling with silu ulti and shrunken head, however the dmg drained at that point will remain drained for another 13 secs.....it's much like vj cursed ground...u can stop the dmg with shrunken but the debuff itself won'T disappear ( i think there was something with the color frame of the debuff, purple or so was not dispellable... )
    Ahh I see. So it isn't really dispelling debuffs... it just stops the channel... RE-WORD BETTER S2????

Thanks again.

It is a StatusDebuff, think of it as Voodoo Jester's cursed ground. Blue bordered debuffs can not be dispelled.

This is in the Mechanics FAQ.
    #reinstateapostate