Thread: Looking for low MMR Players. Let's carry ourselves out of HoN's armpit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for low MMR Players. Let's carry ourselves out of HoN's armpit.

Hi guys.

I've been up to 1650, where I didn't belong, and I've been down to 750 due to a sudden bout of "Stop taking this so seriously and have fun!" I recently solo'd my way up to 1260 and then free hero week happened and everyone stopped any semblance of picking a decent team to play the heroes they always wanted to play but never had the gold. I just dropped 60mmr due to being a victim of raging and lack of skill from myself and teammates.

So I'm looking for well meaning and willing to learn 1200-1300 players to play as a team. From what I have seen the main issue down in this dump is players who'd rather go for glory kills than do anything else. I want guys like myself who know the basics and, as a 5 man team, can use them to stomp all these teams of bads and worse - players who think they're pro and abuse everyone else when they manage a 5 kill streak with . Who knows, maybe we could make a clan out of it eventually to help other unlucky players up the ranks.

Essentially I'm looking for guys who know to ward and take advantage of wards, who don't mind playing support or know how to use the support if there's one on the team. I don't mind if you're not great and need to learn, we can learn together at the same time as working our way up. I honestly believe that a well organised team can completely destroy in this bracket, it's just that 99% of games down here end up with "I'll play whoever I feel like playing" and the team ends up 4 or 5 carrys deep usually with me playing a hero I feel like I'll be able to get a few wards with and try my best to carry when these guys fail.

Most of all I want players who'll take games to the end. My last ten or so games have ended with "CC at 15" players forcing us to concede because they died twice in lane. I played a game not too long ago with Rampage where we got stomped in to the ground. But myself and another player took it upon ourselves to farm up items that countered the enemy team and there came a point where they ganked us expecting a few more easy kills and didn't notice the -armour etc until they were all dead. Despite a horrific game, and a Swiftblade who insisted the game was lost from minute 5, we actually won. I want guys who aren't afraid, when it's 25-10, to man up and do what it takes to win a game.

I'm happy playing most roles and most heroes. I've had bad a good games with all of them and I'll gladly pick whatever the team needs. It'll be nice to have a group of guys I can trust not to rage at each other.

Anyway I'm going to put this thread linked in my sig. And either hit me up via PM, in game or in this thread. Lets get something started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Watercat
    Carcharhinus is right.
    Are you a 1000-1450 MMR player who can't manage to climb out of your bracket? Check out: http://tinyurl.com/LowerMMRs and type /j clan team lowmmr in game to join the clan channel and find similar players to team up with. Please no high MMR players who want to carry us. It takes too long at 0.5mmr per game and defeats the purpose.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    well my normal mode mmr is 1450 now (used to be 1500 abt 10 games back) basically i've been a cm mode player for last 1000 games or so but i want to return to normal mode. So i'm having problems adjusting in normal mode. So i wd love if i cd help u in getting u out of dat dump which inturn wd also help me in gaining confidence in normal. So if u'd like to q wid me just add me. Just as u said i never give up in d game till it's actually lost, i dont rage too and i know how to make a team wid gd synergy.

aight add me ingame :P

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    add me please, im so stuck in this mmr that it disgusts me. cant play support coz my team sucks, cant play carry coz gankers ks, cant play gankers coz some guy always wants mid shouting "DUAL MID IF YOU DONT LEAVE" and feeding later! hope to see ya ingame soon

I'm down for a few games here and there. My MMR is currently 1407, and I'm usually between 1400-1450. I play support or ganker. Norwegian though, so I play on EU servers and my english isn't top notch. Add me if u want to play

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I just managed to crawl back up to 1400 (was 1100 at the lowest point) and i have at least 2 - 3 mates online everyday to que with; i'll add you tomorrow and we can que together.

can i join?

I would like to join, but I suppose you play on US servers right? I'm from Latvia and I have a crappy internet so I don't really know how I can perform on US servers.

Im trying to relearn the game. When i play with IRL friends im usually supporting.
    Im relearning how to carry/play mid but with that said, i wouldnt mid playing support/utility/suicide lane (solo long lane)/whatever is needed. Im pretty decent with most heros.

My favorite hero is probably Magmus, back in dota it was Traxex so i still have a soft spot Arachna <3<3 xD xD
    I also love magebane and i played alot of witchslayer.
    For wood im really good with parasite but try to play ophelia too so i can get good at micro'in!

Also if you que with me you'll get qued against really bads which might be good idea for making up a team from scratch.
    Like i mean, if you wanna make a team it might be a good idea to start of in tutorial-mode, easy-mode and then fight our way up to where the real games begin.

I dont rage and i usually try to sound like a coach (shoutout to jah) over VOIP ingame ^____^

Anyway hit me up.

ps. Maybe make a auto connect channel for people who are intrested in your idea!
    If alot of people join channel maybe we could join a public game and see who does good ^_^

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I'm in.

I'd be happy to join currently between 1400-1450 and within the last 4 games had 8 people dc and 3 sit ark in well so I'm ready to play with some people who actually play the game. Please add ingame

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I will support/semi carry this **** sir

Started a channel in game '/j team lowmmrs'. If we can get a few people in there and a few games played we can look at starting a clan for somewhere permanent to go.

(I love IaF, Watercat, but it's hard to raise MMR when I only get 0.5 per match)
    Carcharhinus is right.
    Are you a 1000-1450 MMR player who can't manage to climb out of your bracket? Check out: http://tinyurl.com/LowerMMRs and type /j clan team lowmmr in game to join the clan channel and find similar players to team up with. Please no high MMR players who want to carry us. It takes too long at 0.5mmr per game and defeats the purpose.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I am howering around 1350 MMR now. If you like, you could add me.
    For now playing supports only, EU servers

Im at 1290, count me in! (my account is Soiya_moite)

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I can get a lower mmr to play with =/ don't leave us =((((((((((((((

Hi guys!

So we got a clan started: LoMM

It's dedicated to giving low MMR players a place to meet away from the trolls and uncooperative players and to queue as well organised teams.

/j clan team lowmmr in game and we'll get you started!
    Carcharhinus is right.

You can start playing already tonight!
    Otherwise just join the clan channel and ask to que with us and/or a clan invite if you would like to be part of that too.

Hopefully we get enough people so we have a 5 man team who all can play on the same server! (i can play EU/USE/USW doesnt matter too much to me).

Goodnight have fun!
    Last edited by Derpmaster89; 03-08-2012 at 03:57 AM.

I can play whatever server. I'm in EU but I don't get too much lag on any. We're off to a good start guys. Thanks for the support.
    Carcharhinus is right.