Thread: Ring of Sorcery

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Exclamation Ring of Sorcery

The Problem
    Hey and welcome. I'm not sure about some of you but I know for a fact that I myself am very tired of 7minute pubtrains. I believe there is a very easy fix to stop this from happening as much and for half the time.

All pubtrains have at least one person with a Ring of Sorcery:RingOfSorcery: - Which in turn allow those 5 people to continuosly roam around in a group without the need to go back, especially with the addition of health potions to the observatory.

The Fix
    I believe there is a very simple fix for this and I am uncertain as to why this hasn't already been implimented. Add an immunity to Ring of Sorcery:RingOfSorcery:

Astrolabe:Astrolabe: Has an immunity which effectivly stops teams picking up more than one of the item, it has a decent heal which is very effective for teamfights but the immunity stops the ability to spam it.

So my question is, why has this not already been added to Ring of Sorcery? It seems like it would end pubtrains, and maybe get people back on track of how to actually play the game instead of wasting 15minutes running around in circles!

Please leave your opinions!

agreed.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    See how they Buffed Ring of Sorcery to be a powerful item at a very very low cost?
    If Ring of Sorcery immunity is implemented, this game would be less agressive, and game would last longer that. All that S2 doesn't want, so they will not implement it...

________

Come to test, Awesome Custom Heroes @

Playable Heroes Repository
    LINK HERE

________

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Melto View Post
    See how they Buffed Ring of Sorcery to be a powerful item at a very very low cost?
    If Ring of Sorcery immunity is implemented, this game would be less agressive, and game would last longer that. All that S2 doesn't want, so they will not implement it...
    Actually the last change to mana ring(I think) was a nerf, mana increase of use by 15 I think, but I personally think that this is just causing pubtraining, maybe making the CD of RoS longer or something else then?