Thread: Thank you S2...

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1

    Thank you S2...

    for making the awesome Voodoo Raptor alt avatar 600 silver coins. You should make more alt avatars 600 silver.
    HoN will never truly be finished. Expect more, get more! -[S2]Maliken

    When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all. -God (Futurama)

  2. #2
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Imathia, GR
    Posts
    125
    Ey I got it for free, u mad?

    Do not offend, Educate

  3. #3
    no, as seen by my silver lord icon with accommodating silver name color
    HoN will never truly be finished. Expect more, get more! -[S2]Maliken

    When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all. -God (Futurama)

  4. #4
    All you had to do was win a game on a certain day (Friday?) and you got it free. Stop whining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Watercat
    Carcharhinus is right.
    Are you a 1000-1450 MMR player who can't manage to climb out of your bracket? Check out: http://tinyurl.com/LowerMMRs and type /j clan team lowmmr in game to join the clan channel and find similar players to team up with. Please no high MMR players who want to carry us. It takes too long at 0.5mmr per game and defeats the purpose.

  5. #5
    Online
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In the now
    Posts
    13,122
    He's not whining?

    Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

    Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

    -----------------------------

    Kenhek - another Hero Suggestion | My blog! (updated 29/07/14: How I Started My First Game)

  6. #6
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Szeged, Hungary
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by Carcharhinus View Post
    All you had to do was win a game on a certain day (Friday?) and you got it free. Stop whining.
    Failed so hard

  7. #7
    This community man...

  8. #8

    LOOOOOOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymagic View Post
    for making the awesome Voodoo Raptor alt avatar 600 silver coins. You should make more alt avatars 600 silver.
    Then this guy writes : stop whining!

    LMAO

  9. #9
    I loved it too, but i (and some friends too) find quite weird that it speaks like normal voodoo. I know it requires some more work making new sounds for the avatar, but it would be awesome to have a proper raptor, with characteristic raptor sounds. (would also prefer it to spit his normal atk instead of using a wand)

    Btw, i know it was free and i'm grateful.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqzkfWA9e4c
    Zi zi zeñoooorrrr!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheExcubitor View Post
    Zi zi zeñoooorrrr!
    Facepalm

  11. #11
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    6,699
    Mexican raptor is the best.

    Xander gave an explanation on the voice, but i'm not buying it :P.

    Haven't seen the alt for myself yet tho, just the original vid of Strider.

  12. #12
    My bad. I thought he was being sarcastic and really saying that 600 is too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Watercat
    Carcharhinus is right.
    Are you a 1000-1450 MMR player who can't manage to climb out of your bracket? Check out: http://tinyurl.com/LowerMMRs and type /j clan team lowmmr in game to join the clan channel and find similar players to team up with. Please no high MMR players who want to carry us. It takes too long at 0.5mmr per game and defeats the purpose.

  13. #13
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3
    its honestly not a big deal because s2 didn't even make it. making it 600 silver coins was the least they could do. it's been sitting the modifications forum for over a year now.

    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...ghlight=raptor

  14. #14
    If people start insta-picking VJ with that alt ima be mad on soo many levels lol

  15. #15
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CIA safehouse
    Posts
    952
    First silver avatar for a while, finally :-)
    #1

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by TheExcubitor View Post
    Zi zi zeñoooorrrr!
    Si Si Senior.

    Vasa morias

    Huehuehuee
    General Grievous > Darth Maul / Boba Fett

  17. #17
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Slovenia, EU
    Posts
    3,498
    Agreed, thanks for the free giveaway - freebies are awesome, even if they are raptors

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Nospheratu View Post
    Agreed, thanks for the free giveaway - freebies are awesome, even if they are raptors
    Raptors are always awesome... even when they are not free...!

  19. #19
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Streamwood, IL
    Posts
    12,041
    Quote Originally Posted by theQueef View Post
    its honestly not a big deal because s2 didn't even make it. making it 600 silver coins was the least they could do. it's been sitting the modifications forum for over a year now.
    S2 made their own raptor; it's nothing like Striders. They did give him credit, which was actually nice of them.

  20. #20
    Online
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In the now
    Posts
    13,122
    Quote Originally Posted by IsmaelVera View Post
    S2 made their own raptor; it's nothing like Striders. They did give him credit, which was actually nice of them.
    I'm pretty sure all they did was touch it up, as per Strider's post in that other thread were people are discussing Voodoo Raptor.

    And given that this thread has become a parallel of that discussion, I'll be locking this here.

    Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

    Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

    -----------------------------

    Kenhek - another Hero Suggestion | My blog! (updated 29/07/14: How I Started My First Game)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •