Thread: Vodoo raptor walking animation seems off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Account Icon

Vodoo raptor walking animation seems off

Just tested it in practice. I think the walking animation looks somehow stupid.

Its hard for me to explain why. I think its to "wiggly". It seems like he gets a cramp everytime takes a step.

Test it and tell me what you think.

Also the voice...the voice.

i play in mute so its ok , :P
    i kinda live this hero, the attack animation from this hero improves last hit a lot i think,
    p.s wtv the probs its a free hero so stop complaining , i paid 350 gold coins for draconis and the alt is baggy as hell.. so stop *****ing about what is given to you free

Account Icon
    draconis alt is not buggy. its just bad quality. but thats not the topic.

i don't believe in the "its free so its ok to be bad quality". Thats BS.

They wanted to celebrate their 100th hero and give something for free. Ok, cool. But still it can be good quality.

And if its something that seems "buggy" like the walking animation or something that the big part of the community(forum part) thinks, it is not fitting, like the voice. Then its ok to raise awareness and ask if they are willing to do something about.

Should be no problem.

the ulti form is buggy, it has 4 mixed wing which are a total mess and it needs a fix soon, anyway in general lines you got a point

Account Icon
    yeah, any other opinions on this?

Account Icon
    quality going down, down down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalias View Post
    Since "Choose Wisely" has been removed, I've seen an increase of unwise picks go up by 40%.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Just because they gave the avatar for free doesn't mean it's ok for them to release a bad quality one, they could give a basic avatar for free like Ninja Bubbles and it would be stupid to complain, but if it's a buggy avatar with bad animations or something it's different. I haven't used/seen the avatar so idk what the quality is like.

Account Icon
    try it out and letme know what you think. especially about the walking animation

Account Icon
    Clunky walking animation, seems like it skips a frame, it doesnt loop well.
    Voice, wtf, too lazy to record something new?
    Ulti animation, how unimaginative, can't S2 be more creative on this?
    Attack Animation, Swing of staff, and projectile have unsynchronized sounds.

I would rate this as 3/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalias View Post
    Since "Choose Wisely" has been removed, I've seen an increase of unwise picks go up by 40%.

Account Icon
    atleast its not just my imaginations

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    why not do a damn direct port from strider's alt and finish our suffering, he wouldn't say no to see his creation in there
    Quote Originally Posted by eQual View Post
    actually the only hero that requires a gpm above 80 is ophelia.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUTeaF View Post
    last time I placed a ward it did not allow me to see the future.

God, for the last time S2 did not make the model, all they did was price it and did some final touch up like the staff glow and stuff. All design choice was made by strider himself, can't you guys read? It even said so in the announcement "made by Strider" so stop blaming S2 for everything, and I personally thought it was a lot better than the original one.

Account Icon
    just saw it says "Roar" below the alt in the shop. which is kinda silly, since he does not roar at all.

And also on topic the walking animation is actually really good, but it wasn't meant to be seen from the sides that's for sur. Go watch it walk again but this time make him walk from top to bottom and it'll look a lot better, when they walk they're suppose to wobble anyway.

Raptors wobble when they walk.

But dat voice.. Makes that raptor so silly..
    Sometimes I wonder why guys like boobs. Then I grab my own tits and remember why.

Oh, well then! I guess the art team should completely revamp this model's animations based on vague and ambiguous opinions of a few forum-goers who can't even pinpoint what they want.

Not to mention it wasn't even made my S2 Games to begin with.

Account Icon
    voice is the only problem but okay finally a alt avatar^^
    Lets roll the Dice

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I won a game on friday but didn't get it... a bit sad, I don't care enough to raise a support ticket and even if I did they would just be dicks to me (support staff at S2 are hard trolls).

Not true, most of the GMs Ive dealt with have been sensible. So far its 2 out of 3, so an overwhelming majority :P