Thread: Side Shop Bug

Side Shop Bug

ok lets make this short, i was rushing life tube, so i started with no items, and eventually i got enough money 2 buy it, but here's the deal, when i went to the side shop, i was right clicking (as i always do) on the life tube icon, but nothing happened, so i kept clicking, and surprise! i got 3 iron bucklers, i was shocked and because of that i didnt have the chance to sell them all, so i just recovered 750, anyway, i farmed till 875 and went 2 the side shop once again, and guess what... almost the same happened, right clicked life tube and nothing happened, luckily i got ganked and killed so i didnt lose my gold in 3 bucklers again. The reason i say its a side shop bug, its because when i respawned, i bought life tube (in fountain shop) normally (right click on icon worked and i didnt get 3 bucklers instead).
    In addition:
    *I was playing Amun-Ra
    *I went top, so obviously the bug i experienced was on the top side shop.
    *I was playing with british people (im not really sure if that helps...).
    *It was matchmaking with us west, us east, and europe enabled in the queue.
    *I was playing All pick - Casual
    *It was Match #82237238

Anyway thats pretty much it, thanks to anyone 4 taking the time 2 read this.

Account Icon
    Do you have any mods? Remove them if you do and then try again.
    Clicky above!

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Andrex View Post
    Do you have any mods? Remove them if you do and then try again.
    Nope i dont like mods in any game actually.

Account Icon
    Then try again now in practice mode, if it still happens do a reinstall. I don't remember this ever being reported before.
    Clicky above!

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Andrex View Post
    Then try again now in practice mode, if it still happens do a reinstall. I don't remember this ever being reported before.
    it just happened in that match, ive played amunra in the same line and have done the same several times before and after that, and didnt happen the same.
    Anyways i was just letting u guys know; u can check out the replay if u like

Account Icon
    Thank you for letting us know, but unless you can help us replicate the bug, there's not much I can do.
    Clicky above!