Thread: HoN Hero Spotlight: Kinesis

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 83
  1. #41
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    6

    Kinesis Overview

    Ability 1: I pick things up and I put them down.
    Ability 2: I pick things up and I put them down.
    Ability 3: Nothing picks me up or puts me down.
    Ability 4: I pick things up and I put them down.

    Discuss

  2. #42
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,372
    Rep Power
    8
    Rick roll comes to mind for some reason.

  3. #43
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,951
    Rep Power
    7
    More vids of Kinesis in action:


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

  4. #44
    Offline
    Game Master Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in EU...
    Posts
    2,470
    Rep Power
    10
    Its me or this hero is OP?
    2 nukes? xD

    Game Masters are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.


    -----------------------------

    Hardcore player. Always improve his gameplay. Never rage against anyone than himself for being weak.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by MudButt17 View Post
    Armadon would like to say Derp to you.
    Tanky aoe carry dota heroes - (bad)
    Tanky aoe carry s2 heroes - (bad)kinesis


    derp

  6. #46
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    11,017
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTrike View Post
    Ability 1: I pick things up and I put them down.
    Ability 2: I pick things up and I put them down.
    Ability 3: Nothing picks me up or puts me down.
    Ability 4: I pick things up and I put them down.

    Discuss
    inb4 rickroll Kinesis edition <3
    When I was younger I had an imaginary friend.
    Now, with Facebook, I have hundreds of imaginary friends.

    -American proverb

  7. #47
    Typically people cry allready op. ;X Grave is totally OP, as are Artesia, Berzerker and all the others. x)))

    For me it looks like a good idea, and if the LoL Babies come here to talk about stolen ideas of their... how can i say it nice... fastfood game so I can just laugh.


    But people are people... as already Depeche Mode knew ;X
    Sorry, but my english sucks! :


  8. #48
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,279
    Rep Power
    8
    It's lame that he cannot throw player controlled creeps.

    Less synergy ftl.

  9. #49
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by simena View Post
    It's lame that he cannot throw player controlled creeps.

    Less synergy ftl.
    Because minion based push lineups needed to be MORE powerful.

  10. #50
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Land of Beer and Pretzels
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTrike View Post
    Ability 1: I pick things up and I put them down.
    Ability 2: I pick things up and I put them down.
    Ability 3: Nothing picks me up or puts me down.
    Ability 4: I pick things up and I put them down.

    Discuss

    Ability 1: I hurt people with lightling.
    Ability 2: I hurt people with lightling.
    Ability 3: I hurt people with lightling.
    Ability 4: I hurt people with lightling.

    Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain.
    And... most fools do.

  11. #51
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicenewton View Post
    Tanky aoe carry dota heroes - (bad)
    Tanky aoe carry s2 heroes - (bad)kinesis


    derp
    How exactly do salforis, cthulu and moraxus carry? They have practicaly 0 scalability.

    Devourer (dota) is much more of a carry than the ones i named, legionnaire is tankier and more of a carry aswell, rampage is arguably a dota carry/tank aswell.

    Both games have tanks, adding less or more isn't going to change their viability, and I don't think this Kinesis guy is that tanky. There are multiple heroes with defensive spells and they aren't considered tanks (chronos, antimage, etc), their tankyness is defined by their item build, their STR and AGI.

  12. #52
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    7
    Honestly.....


    I'm pretty damn impressed. Normally I don't speak well of s2.... but this looks like a really solid hero. Good job.

  13. #53
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    7
    Great job Viole and crew on the video. Kinesis looks extremely enjoyable to play!


    "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein


  14. #54
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zejety View Post

    Ability 1: I hurt people with lightling.
    Ability 2: I hurt people with lightling.
    Ability 3: I hurt people with lightling.
    Ability 4: I hurt people with lightling.
    lol, another complex and intricate hero!

  15. #55
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTrike View Post
    Ability 1: I pick things up and I put them down.
    Ability 2: I pick things up and I put them down.
    Ability 3: Nothing picks me up or puts me down.
    Ability 4: I pick things up and I put them down.

    Discuss
    For those that thought this was a criticism of the hero:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-cpojkILO0

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by DerRape View Post
    How exactly do salforis, cthulu and moraxus carry? They have practicaly 0 scalability.

    Devourer (dota) is much more of a carry than the ones i named, legionnaire is tankier and more of a carry aswell, rampage is arguably a dota carry/tank aswell.

    Both games have tanks, adding less or more isn't going to change their viability, and I don't think this Kinesis guy is that tanky. There are multiple heroes with defensive spells and they aren't considered tanks (chronos, antimage, etc), their tankyness is defined by their item build, their STR and AGI.
    They carry by getting tanky early and pushing with the team while their aoe still crushes teamfights and they are unkillable.

    carry =/= right click dps

  17. #57
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canberra, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    6
    My OP senses are tingling...
    Let's hope that he is massively item dependant, or can be shut down easy.

    1. Can survive with shield.
    2. Large amounts of inherent DPS.
    3. Easy reveal/zero (or next to) juking possibilities with mass control picking up trees.
    4. Pusher with mass control on creep waves.
    5. Ganker with lift.

    JUST MAKE A BIG SIGN SAYING OP.
    *un-chsh*
    "WHOOOOOOSH!"
    "Genocide."


  18. #58
    This looks awesome.

  19. #59
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by kierensays View Post
    My OP senses are tingling...
    Let's hope that he is massively item dependant, or can be shut down easy.

    1. Can survive with shield.
    2. Large amounts of inherent DPS.
    3. Easy reveal/zero (or next to) juking possibilities with mass control picking up trees.
    4. Pusher with mass control on creep waves.
    5. Ganker with lift.

    JUST MAKE A BIG SIGN SAYING OP.
    Listing his positive attributes doesn't make make much of a point.

    Looks to me that he's gonna need a lot of levels to keep up with other heroes. But hey, let's not make any assumptions until we actually see him in action for a few weeks.

  20. #60
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    0
    Looks awesome =)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •