Toggle Snow

Thread: How do I beat Tremble solo ?

How do I beat Tremble solo ?

Most trembles I play purchase a buckler so it is hard for me to harass or last hit as they have high base damage and even if they dont buy a buckler they hide in their holes and regen. If I try to fight I die, If I push too far I die HOW DO I WIN

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Kill mounds and use a rev ward.

tort impalment

I find it very difficult to destroy mounds, while I hit them he comes out and attacks me. Even if I do destroy them he easily places another.

Rev Ward is a must have item. Rest is easy.

1) :WardOfRevelation:
    2) / / ...
    3) be aggressive

Account Icon
    Killing mounds is boring, you need too many hits and if you want to CS or harass the mounds will regen in no time :s
    Lastest Fixed Bang/MiniUI mod -> http://jeager.dyndns-ip.com/hon/

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    salforis and legio own him btw.

Solo Balpha > Solo Tremble

Come watch my epic HoN videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRaViJdS0ul
    Includes my latest HoN Highlight video entitled Bloodlust (now with better quality version) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDGPghLJln8
    Includes a HoN tournament highlight video breakycpk personally asked me to make entitled Genocide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhDbMxUndmk

Quote Originally Posted by RaViJ View Post
    Solo Balpha > Solo Tremble
    Care to elaborate? Because your post is meaningless otherwise.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Balpha is strong enough to just kill him if he shows. Does not require explaination

Quote Originally Posted by Rade View Post
    Care to elaborate? Because your post is meaningless otherwise.
    Before lvl 6, my minions + auto attack will deal more damage to you than your autoattack and maybe that DoT skill you have if you get it.

Show yourself in the lane and I will chase you down and box you out. Once boxed out, I can have the minions destroy the mound. Repeat process once mound is destroyed.

Eating corpses helps me survive the damage you deal to me.

After lvl 6, Borris' skills help me charge up my ulti and Tremble + Borris < Balpha + minions and ult damage-wise.

Balph just can't get caught without mana which is easily solved by chalice.

Come watch my epic HoN videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRaViJdS0ul
    Includes my latest HoN Highlight video entitled Bloodlust (now with better quality version) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDGPghLJln8
    Includes a HoN tournament highlight video breakycpk personally asked me to make entitled Genocide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhDbMxUndmk

Tremble is a hero built around owning one vs one situations. He's got invisibility that is pretty hard to take off him, and either a melee has to run into the mound to kill it, and thereby taking harass while having to ignore CKs, or a ranged has to stay out of the area of the mound, making tremble invisibile while taking two and a half decade killing the mound, meanwhile having Tremble outfarm him and go in for the kill once he hits a certain level. The ranged heroes are too squishy to be standing in the mound and Tremble will just chase them off anyways.
    Tremble gets regen from hitting creeps, aswell as damage TO lasthit creeps
    He gets regen from standing in the mounds, and he goes invisible, avoiding any excessive harass from ranged heroes.
    Getting a shield and hatchet and knowing what you're doing makes it NEARLY impossible to kill you as a solo hero.

I suggest:
    1 - running a dual lane against him, or at least have someone roam and kill him (more than once) before he hits 6
    2 - Making a constructive post in the suggestions forum on how to get rid of Tremble's OPness in 1v1 scenarios that wouldn't make him useless in teamfights etc
    3 - (The public favorite) Making a QQpost in the General section of the HoN forums

I'd go with number one if I were you, but I really gotta say I hate playing against tremble. If you are on a ranged hero, the only option you have besides getting help from your team is being near to overly aggressive and hope that you don't miss attacks uphill or due to invis fading and that he doesn't block too much damage with his buckler.
    You need a hero with enough burst damage to take Tremble down if he goes in to kill you while also being able to harass OR farm (preferably both) despite Tremble's awesome lasthittingskills (fast attackanimation and the fact his mounds removes your ability to see his attacks coming)

Pebbles, Pyro, Silhouette are a few decent examples.
    Having an escape mechanism that allows you to jump back to your tower for cower if Tremble gets an upper hand after you used your spells or whatever is also a good idea (Silhouette, Valk, Hag (although the last two do)n't have the damage to cope with Tremble imo)

Tremble vs most other soloers is generally an unfair matchup

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    cd and torturer are good counters, when tremble mans up on you in no mans land use conduit to hit harder than him or use impalement with no creeps around
    In this world gone mad, we won't spank the EM players, the EM players will spank us.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    He cant do anything without his mounds.
    So decide who is gonna mid and make sure you pick an anti-hero such as tortuter or pyromancer with a bottle.

Do not offend, Educate

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Pick salforis or elec and run over a tremble easily. Imo those are the only real counters against 1v1 tremble. Otherwise you gotta outplay him. Tremble is also weak in 2v1 situations, so just get you a friend and dual mid against him. AAAND also I always rape trembles with devo, but I guess you need to outplay and be skilled as devo.

Pick

You shouldn't get rev wards.Your supports should get.But it's not necessary if you are

can easily kill him thanks to his magnetic contraption.

You can fight with him on 3 or 4 level don't care about your HP just keep fighting and when his health drops to 400-450 do your combo and he's dead.

and you know this guy can't lose middle.

the 1500 trembles get too cocky in their mounds. you must man up and get a rev ward for yourself when it becomes available and then he loses his main advantage against you for the next few minutes.

just get a ward, ranged