Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: The 100th Hero Celebration - Post Event Update

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Nice event. Throw in a "all limited alt avatars are again available for the weekend" and it will be perfect (plus more $ for you)
    Maybe I should find something cool to add here...

we've already activated double silver coin matchmaking and taken 75% off the gold coin prices of all non-Early Access heroes
    and still same prices, ynomsayin?

Awesome stuff, real excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Reldnahc View Post
    Voodoo Raptor, gratz Strider
    My thoughts exactly, gratz Strider!!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    we've already activated double silver coin matchmaking and taken 75% off the gold coin prices of all non-Early Access heroes.
    I guess it concerns only the f2p gang, cause it's definitely not 75% off right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero_MnotW View Post
    We'll also be hosting another S2 Games vs. The Community event this Friday, March 2nd to celebrate our 100th hero release. This time, we're waging an all out war and we've got exclusive symbols and Alt Avatars up for grabs for anyone who's up for a little friendly competition. All you have to do to qualify for community prizes is play a single game this Friday. Should S2 Games fall at the hand of the community, prize distribution will be as follows:

• 5 x S2 Losses - 100 silver coins
    • 10 x S2 Losses - An exclusive symbol
    • 15 x S2 Losses - A free copy of the unreleased Voodoo Raptor Voodoo Jester Alt Avatar. We'll even throw in a copy of Voodoo Jester for those F2P players who still havn't picked him up yet.
    Pardon for my awkward english, but are you saying EVERYONE who's online at these times has the chance to win those three awards?

Thank you.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    So does the $10 package last till the beginning of Friday or till the end of Friday? And can you win $10 package and $50 package or you can only win one thing?

Awesome!
    My suggestions:

Key Binding - http://tinyurl.com/BindDemItems2

Remake votekicking - http://tinyurl.com/RmkVotekickingNao2

Ability to use item hotkeys while shopping - http://tinyurl.com/DemHotkeys2

maybe at least 50% sale on SILVER COINS for ALL HEROES ????????? PLEASE ?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    SO I'm guessing S2 will only play the higher bracket teams AGAIN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiro_Chan View Post
    names in general are just too much. srsly! next hero should just be in binary.

01110011 01110100 01110101 01110000 01101001 01100100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01101111 01100010 01110011

Quote Originally Posted by Park`Bom View Post
    Dont flame if this question has already been asked, but does the 75% include hero avatars? coz im thinking of mass buying them all if they are.
    Yes it is suppose to mean that. But the avatars in the shop are only maybe 25% off at the most. Not the advertized 75%
    Hmph, I'm up against all of you guys? Hahah, well then, sounds like I have nothing to worry about. This war's already been won.
    -MrSnowJr

11.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #51
    Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowJr View Post
    Yes it is suppose to mean that. But the avatars in the shop are only maybe 25% off at the most. Not the advertized 75%
    It's 75% off the price of heroes. That is, if you have a basic or verified account, you can pick up several heroes for a fraction of the price.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Holy ****, i love it, gonna play as much as possible this week and buy moar stuff GZ S2, good work

can't wait been playing hon since beta only reason I have a facebook and twitter now is for Hon.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Xanders, could you answer if casual mode match making win count as an entry as well?
    Nope!

League Player since CB, Current Rank = D1
    Dota 2 Player since CB, Tons of items

Account Icon
    Thank you, this is awesome!

Came home from work, read this, won a game that ended at 12:01, I WANT MAH TICKUUUT!
    - Le Monsieur

Account Icon
    How will the S2 Games vs. The Community event be set up?

Is it just solo matchmaking or does team matchmaking count too? My friend told me it was only solo matchmaking.

how about show some love to the legacy players and have a 25% off alt av sale. You give F2P players 75% how bout give the legacy players some bonus too

Wasn't this posted a bit late, couldn't it have been announced a day or two earlier (not really nice of you)?

Well, can't qualify for the grand prize anymore as I just saw the post this morning and not last NIGHT?
    Last edited by bakaxy; 02-28-2012 at 01:31 AM.