Graphics Requests Rules & Guidelines
Welcome to Graphics Requests! You can get your signature requests or help on any graphic-related issues in here.
Some simple rules and guidelines to follow while chilling in this section.
- Do not repeatedly PM members for your requests! We have this subforum for that purpose
- Only one request at a time. Do not post several requests within the same thread
- After a completed request, please wait for at least one month before making another similar request
- Threads inactive for 5 days from its last post will be marked unresolved and closed. The member requesting is then free to post a new request thread if necessary
- No spam or flaming in this section please
Other things to note:
- Unrelated chatter should be kept to a minimum
- Be grateful to people that take your request! Even if you do not like it, someone just took a portion of his/her time to make u something
- Examples of an artist's work can be found in the Member Portfolios section
- Although not compulsory, giving credit to the sig maker after your request is completed through a small line of text in your signature area means a lot to us. (:
At the time of request, a member must have:
- At least 30 posts or more
- No more than one infraction/warning
Source - What is a Render?
- Source - picture/render/stock attached
- Text or subtext wanted
- Colours - any specific colours wanted in your sig (optional)
- Style - do you want your sig to be futuristic, bloody, etc (optional)
- Size - 350x100, 500x200 or up to the artist, etc (optional)
- Preferred artist (optional)
The picture source you provide will be the focal point of your request itself, be it for a wallpaper or a forum signature.
By definition on most gfx boards, a render is a focal picture extracted from a stock/wallpaper.
- A render has no background
- A render is saved as .png format
Rules are subject to revision when necessary. Check for updates, PM me for any clarification.
03Nov09: Sticked GR Rules & Guidelines
12Nov09: Added in "What is a Render" section