Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: What S2 Is Working On

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Do all this in the next 3-4 months and all are happy.

thanks for the update, atleast good that you're trying to do things.
    hopefully it wont take toooo long! :=)

Quote Originally Posted by Audrius View Post
    Dudes just finish map editor and create custom game modes (aka fun modes).

It seems that you have only two objectives:

• To make game more stable (all xml/stats server problems, updater, bug fixes AND game balance). Its good and it is 100% needed. But its only to keep game running smoothly. Without giving any more additional new fun entertainment to game.
    • Other direction you are still going is creating game more attracting to new players (Bots project). Really? Who will play with bots in these 2 standard maps? New player will just try 3 times, move to multi-player and still suck there. If you will give coins (i wont say in which game it is already implemented) when your money making plan will have problem.

To sum up you don't work on anything new for current players. I know that no one reads this and it will sink between other posts, but i had to say this.
    no because making the game more stable won't help/ be anything new for the current players.... fine sense of logic there
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mud_ View Post
    no because making the game more stable won't help/ be anything new for the current players.... fine sense of logic there
    Game will be the same as it was before 1 year after these changes. You will be running in calvadar, doing same sh*t, juking in same spots.
    Game was stable for me (except these DOS att), so I even wont feel any diff. Do you see something new?
    Lithuanian

Thanks for the update, very informative.

Thank you S2 for actually responding to outcries of your community. One step closer to building a better game/repairing the damage. Both phrases work, both have a different perspective and levels of truth to them.
    #reinstateapostate

I am collecting rabid feral cats as I am typing this reply. If I do not see these promised changes, then those poor kitties are gonna find themselves in someone's Ferraris.

Joking of course, but seriously do not let us down.
    Choosing between the lesser of two evil, but in the end you still choose evil. Screw that, I want a third option.

If moderation is a fault, then indifference is a crime.

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph in the world is that good men do nothing.

Account Icon
    Bots are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IsmaelVera View Post
    Here's a suggestion: how about making some sort of community council that pulls ideas of what to make that the, you know, players might specifically want?
    I agree with Balphagore community interaction go!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Doesn't benefit you personally?
    Must be a waste of dev time.
    - HoN player logic.

Can't help but noticing that you didn't say a word about the promised custom maps and map editor features. I guess this will never exist.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    sounds interesting!

Waiting to see something about all of those )

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigurius View Post
    Can't help but noticing that you didn't say a word about the promised custom maps and map editor features. I guess this will never exist.
    point 2), learn to read

Cool stuff

these changes will come.
    meanwhile.
    hon drugs and sex

By saying Bots, are you talking about implementing an offline mode (LAN mode) or are these bots only a replacement for disconnected players in game? Both would truly be awesome.. *Imagining a bot initiates a teamfight*..!
    As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take everything... You feel less pain.

Looks great. Was surprised to hear that you're working on bots!

Really hope you will consider changes such as my suggestion (below) in the future. There's another similar and good suggestion that is also very relevant.
    It would be great if you could improve the clans in HoN. It would really promote longer lasting relationships between your customers, likely resulting in less rage and more loyal customers.

Just a hopeful comment
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowJr View Post
    They just explained all the **** their doing and you still find something to pick at -.-
    Maybe because that has been promised like..3 years ago?

Finally!
    This is exactly what S2 should have done from the beginning, behind the scenes!
    I got most surprised by bots
    It will be much easier for new players to get into the game.
    My suggestions:

Key Binding - http://tinyurl.com/BindDemItems2

Remake votekicking - http://tinyurl.com/RmkVotekickingNao2

Ability to use item hotkeys while shopping - http://tinyurl.com/DemHotkeys2