Thread: Mana Costs

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by opcon View Post
    Awesome mod, good job.
    +1! Gj!

Well done. Simple yet useful. That's what we like.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGhost View Post
    ta bro

Account Icon
    the one with the numbers in the left bottom corner seems nicer

Account Icon
    Totally Imba !! Gj

Mh, oh yeah, nevermind the incompatibility with Tiny UI; it was in place since Tiny UI 1.14 would never apply for me with Mana Costs, but it turned out Tiny UI 1.14 isn't applying for me at all...
    But from the screenshots it looks as if the mana numbers would indeed be under the UI there, so you might want to use MaxGhost's copy of the mod for it (placing the numbers onto the icons again).

I placed the mana numbers above because I hate to spoil the nice icons with a black box and a number.

deadnesser: no idea what's wrong for you, I tested it at various aspect ratios and resolutions (though not at something as huge as 1920x1080) and it worked fine.

MaxGhost: why change the file name by a letter? >.<
    Last edited by Notausgang; 11-03-2009 at 05:41 AM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by deadnesser View Post
    It appears that my screen's aspect ratio or something makes the mana bars go right over my gold and right underneath the frame etc. as you can see in the ss =o

I'm using 1920x1080 (16:9) screen resolution.
    The mana value's overlaying my gold is about the only thing stopping my from using this.
    gj though =o
    yea mine started doing that too last game *sigh*

1024x768 on non-widescreen lulz aspect ratio is automatic :X
    Last edited by hsram; 11-03-2009 at 05:40 AM.

It appears that my screen's aspect ratio or something makes the mana bars go right over my gold and right underneath the frame etc. as you can see in the ss =o

The mana value's overlaying my gold is about the only thing stopping my from using this.
    gj though =o
    Same resolution, same problem here.

I love the concept though, perhaps if there were more options regarding where the values go? Don't want to sound ungrateful at all, but I kind of like the lower left corner better :-\

Account Icon

gj though =o
    Same problem, 1920x1200. (16:10 widescreen)
    I like the way this one (the OP's) looks better than AsiaPingPong's, so I'd rather have this bug fixed and use this, but hey, if AsiaPingPong released his too, that'd be great.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPingPong View Post
    Wow, what a coincidence. I have been using a similar mod for about a month. Here's my interface:
    Gash ! Really need your "format" of this AddOn ! same problem of them with my resolution

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGhost View Post
    All you people with problems using this mod, have you tried Max's version? It uses relative positioning instead of fixed (I think). I'm using that and I have no problems at all. Give that a try.

I have no idea what the heck MaxGhost was babbling about "relative positions", both my and his version use relative positions.

Actually suddenly today I'm getting the same display bug for the items on 1440x900 as reported by deadnesser and others; will fix it and up a fixed version in a second.

but omg if I dont have to check a tool tick to know the mana cost i'll have an advantage!

/sarcasm.

Updated; it actually was a pretty stupid mistake during "converting to honmod".

Account Icon

gj though =o
    Got the same problem... using 16:10 1280x800
    [suggestion]Implement SmartCast keys:
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=384829

As noted in my last two posts just above yours the problem has been found and eliminated, please update to v1.1.

Now most of all works fine in version 1.1. But not the first 3 in 1 spell of soulstealer. The border of the second and the third spell is over the manacosts display, so i can't see it clearly. I know all 3 spells costs 75 mana atm, but maybe they change this for balance in the future

Its no so important, because its only for one hero. But maybe you can fix this.
    Last edited by Fitzfuchs; 11-03-2009 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Notausgang View Post
    Updated; it actually was a pretty stupid mistake during "converting to honmod".

Working great, nice job =D

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzfuchs View Post
    Now most of all works fine in version 1.1. But not the first 3 in 1 spell of soulstealer. The border of the second and the third spell is over the manacosts display, so i can't see it clearly. I know all 3 spells costs 75 mana atm, but maybe they change this for balance in the future

Its no so important, because its only for one hero. But maybe you can fix this.
    I tried to, but it'd require some messy rewriting to have the mana numbers *above* those frames; the alternative would be someone with photoshop-ish skills to re-do the frame to reserve space for mana values (i couldn't bother to do that either since it usually takes me hours).

Quote Originally Posted by Notausgang View Post
    I tried to, but it'd require some messy rewriting to have the mana numbers *above* those frames; the alternative would be someone with photoshop-ish skills to re-do the frame to reserve space for mana values (i couldn't bother to do that either since it usually takes me hours).
    Give me 5 min
    I will try it and tell you later.