Toggle Snow

Thread: Pharaoh: Wall of Mummies, player glitching through mummies

Pharaoh: Wall of Mummies, player glitching through mummies

Hi,

Pharaoh is my favourite and most played hero.
    Yesterday, a really weird and annoying bug/glitch happened to me though.
    Blacksmith stunned me, I walked away and cast Wall of Mummies and he was clearly outside of it, but then he suddenly glitched through the mummies and was standing right behind me.

Match ID: 79468063
    Replay-Time: 13:05

I was playing the golden Emperor Pharaoh, dunno if there might be a special bug with the skin, seeing how this has NEVER happened to me before in dozens and dozens of pharaoh games (It's happened sometimes that enemies get stuck INSIDE a single mummy, but not glitching through it)

Thanks for reading and looking into it

Account Icon
    He was stuck, the creeps were blocking him from one side and your mummies on the other, much like getting stuck inside a mummy.
    Clicky above!

So, what are you saying? That he's supposed to glitch through somewhere? :S

Account Icon
    Once something in HoN gets stuck, rules start to bend. It looks like that BS was pushed back by your mummy but instead he got blocked by multiple creeps getting stuck at that one location. At that point, the pathing system goes insane and throws him through the wall. I'll try to replicate it in practice.
    Clicky above!

Hm yeah I see what you mean, similar to when people glitch up cliffs due to mummies or behe blocks or something. I guess it's not really a bug of this particular spell then, but rather of how pathing works in such situations. No need to replicate it I guess, I'm pretty sure S2 is aware of that anyway

Thanks a lot for helping clear it up!

Account Icon
    This may still be a bug, the unstuck shouldn't work for units, just trees and cliffs.
    Clicky above!

Account Icon
    I can't reproduce this bug, if you can, can you post some replication steps?
    Clicky above!

I long ago reported panda being able to get in/out of mummies with his first skill, just saw this happening like 2 months ago again, is this supossed to happend like that?