Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Arachna's Ultimate

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Arachna's Ultimate

A random guy just posted a non-contributive bug report in General forum - evidently he didn't find it important enough to report in the proper section, so i've decided to do it for him.

Matchid: 79122156
    Replay time: 11.40

Description
    Arachna uses her ultimate on Magmus, who then - after 1 spider-hit - lava surges away. The spider then changes target to a nearby Witch Slayer, who then dies as a result.

What i believe happened was: The spider lost vision on Magmus, due to his Lava Surge ; apparantly that works like as a vision-remover from Spider-vision. Otherwise it has something to do with Magmus' temporary invulnerability which caused the spider to change target. (It didn't look as if the spider changed target before Magmus was done with the Lava Surge though)

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Arachna's Ultimate

Hello, so.. I was playing yesterday with Arachna and I was on mid. The thing that annoyed me very much was that when I ultied Gemini ( he was on mid ) and he went up the ramp and into the fog, the spiderling just stopped until I went up too and got vision of him. And 5 minutes after that I ultied scout, he went up the ramp (on mid) and the spiderling just switched targets, from scout to gemini ( gemini was there too )... I dont know if its a bug or not but I wanted to let you know . Thank you.

Found out that bug too. The spiderling just stops when your target enters the fog.

Really annoying.
    Want to check every post on the forum from the S2 Staff ?

http://kongtracker.alwaysdata.net

KongTracker is what you need

Account Icon
    Can you show me a replay and timestamp? For the first post, thats just because of a known bug regarding invulnerability.
    Clicky above!

Happen'd to me as well

Account Icon
    I really doubt the fog bug but please show me a replay, remember that there must not be any invulnerability beiNg used.
    Clicky above!

In a possibly related bug I have this from 2.5.9

17:15 in. I ult FA and the ult just stands there. At first I thought maybe FA roots the thing in place but no. It just never attacks FA.

Account Icon
    Thank you, that was what I was looking for. It seems that the spiderling landed right as FA got into the fog. Going to see if I can replicate it.

I'm trying it in practice mode, the timing is really hard or it is impossible to replicate in practice mode because of how the fog works. Anyways confirming.
    Last edited by Evil_Andrex; 02-10-2012 at 11:12 PM.
    Clicky above!

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff
    Fixed

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Also available by emailing support@heroesofnewerth.com!