- Free Hero Pool has been updated. The list is as follows:
* :chro: Chronos
* Corrupted Disciple
* Dr. Repulsor
* Wretched Hag
* War Beast
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Added in new Limited Edition Succubus Alt Avatar: Cupid
- Added a Limited edition Pink Diamond Color
- Lower memory usage caused by ally voice responses
- Modified tournament mode rules to correct false-positive mod check errors
- Decreased animation effects on Horseman War
- Fixed Panda Courier label
- Added missing Symbols for recent Alt Avatars
- Night Hound can no longer Pounce to Powerups
- Berzerker base Health Regen corrected from 0.25 to 1.25
Full artwork can be found here
Last edited by Sye; 02-10-2012 at 07:50 AM.
Wouldn't there be a Horseman every friday?
:goldenshield: I've seen the shifts.
We need an electrician avatar. =[
Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.
Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!
HoNored | Super Beta Tester | Mechanics Moderator | Pre-purchased HoN | Skype: Necrothica | DeviantArt: Necrothic
for those that complained about "lack of content", go pile up the patchnote changes in the past 4 months and come back to me. seriously kids these days.
We had the balance patch 2 weeks ago, and last week we got a new hero, it's not surprising that this week's patch would be a small one. Though S2 did also optimised that game a bit more
hard nh nerf!
sorry my english is bugged, wtb a new one
Custom Map Suggestion:
So, Is 2.5.10 higher than 2.5.9? Because it'd be 2.5.1 by basic maths.
Is 2.5.1 higher than 2.5.9? I think not. I demand that this be fixed immediately.
Pink shield above green?
How can 2.5.9 go to 2.5.10 (2.5.1)
WE GOT DOWNPATCHED!
Perhaps Idejder cant count decimals.
Thanks for the update Idejder.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."