Thread: Solīs Bulwark rework

View Poll Results: Do you think this is a good idea?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 65.79%
  • No

13 34.21%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    would be a too hard nerf. If this would be implemented the price of bullwark would have to go down to ~ 1500-1600gold
    with the +/- 1 even with the +/- 2 version it would be < Abyssal Skull

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    This item would become from 'Broken' to 'Ragequit-worthy Gamebreaking'.

Just think for a minute here. Where is this item monstrous? Pushes and teamfights. When do people group up? Pushes and teamfights. +2/-2 per person is just insane. Minus 10 armour on every enemy hero for a measly 2000 gold.

In essence, this would remove 50 armour from the enemy team for 2000 gold. This item would be so disgustingly broken that any other item not instantly rushed par boots would be a mistake. I don't understand why on earth you want to nerf an item by buffing it through the roof, but if you actually have an explanation I'll check back in this thread later.

EDIT: Read the "charges of +2/-2 with a max of 5" as being 5 charges, instead of 5 armour. At least, I really hope it's 5 armour, but no one specifically says so. Anyhow, move on.
    Last edited by Devourawr; 03-05-2012 at 05:43 AM.
    Just like the competetive scene and any semblance of balance, I have migrated to DotA 2.

Account Icon
    I like the idea, maybe a different system should be implemented so it is still an effective pushing item

Quote Originally Posted by Devourawr View Post

EDIT: Read the "charges of +2/-2 with a max of 5" as being 5 charges, instead of 5 armour. At least, I really hope it's 5 armour, but no one specifically says so. Anyhow, move on.
    Yes, itīs 5 armor, I can see how it can be confusing though so I changed it a little.
    Last edited by Tippa; 03-06-2012 at 08:56 AM.

Bump

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Would be nice to rework it to this, since S2 made it +/- 4 armor (the easy solution).

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

-|- Competitive Discussion Moderator -|- Scarab Awarded Pro Bug Reporter -|-

bump

Amazing but yes make it have +3/-2 and give +2/-2 maxing at 5 for each per hero. Simply because the +3 will give a single hero a better ability to defend a tower against attackers.
    Check out my Storm Maul. New item that combines Thunder Claw and Brutalizer!: http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=295859

No. This takes away from its finer point, A buildup to tanky DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Orly2001 View Post
    No. This takes away from its finer point, A buildup to tanky DPS.
    What?

Bump

bump

bump

Will Demonic Breastplate stay the same or will it get charges too?