Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: The Horsemen are Coming!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Just stop trying to name them and go with the biblical color scheme: Red, black, white & pale Horsemen. ALOT less confusion.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shard` View Post

War:

Pestilence:
    Famine:
    Death:

Conquest:
    These are the heroes 100%. People need to stop trying to guess them! Pestilence is NOT plague rider.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    not interested.

So if that doesnt include SR's alt avatar, it means there will be 6 horsemen.

Soon, we will have a Horsemen war

Quote Originally Posted by mcgormack View Post
    So if that doesnt include SR's alt avatar, it means there will be 6 horsemen.
    u forget horse with sword on it's head and EA horse

Lightbulb

don't you understand ?
    it's allready 20% discount "it's mathematic"

4 x 390 = 1560
    ===>>> it's a hy price but:

1560 : 5 = "312(gold) each"
    ===>>> it's almost like a normal avatar .

P.S.
    I hope Predator to be one of the "5th".

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Today next alt avatar? or Tuesday?
    Rainbow Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by MojoSpirit View Post
    AUS is like 3 times the size of EU.

War :
    Pestilence :
    Famine :
    Death :
    Conquest :

(why maliken? )

Because he's one of the most request Alt avatars in the game. since he's really cool and one of the best hard carries in the game, people would probably do anything to get such awesome alt avatar.

It's sad tho cuz i want it as well but, It's overpriced tbh.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

But we shall wait to see, i would buy alt avatar one only.

(This is just a thought. it may be right and it may be wrong. lets wait and see )

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    In battlefield is the only place i feel alive
    i won't count as an serious alt, since it's ridiculous lack of imagination...

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Famine is and Death is . not plague or soul reaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadheart View Post
    I really, really have to do this...

Get your facts straight, you don't have to like the Bible(especially not the parts without Jesus, who is the only reasonable character in the whole book) but don't spread ignorance by messing up the truth - Yes I'm looking at you S2!

//Dreadheart
    Maximum trolling here. 12/10.

Account Icon
    Whens episode 2?
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiii

I was looking the prices of the heroes when suddenly i saw this :

I guess this confirm that is the Pestilence rider...

Finally some awesome Atl Avatars :P
    They should do some cool heroes as this avatars ^^

The Fifth Horseman Research

Hi, its pang again, ive done some research of the horsemen, and it actauly seems like, hold on... Jesus Christ is the fifth rider...
    sounds lame, though could be true i have checked a lot of sites, i found it hard to believe since the others has been sent to punish the wicked and look into the souls of the innocent.
    any one that has further knowledge, please post/reply! Im VERY interested in this apocalyptic lores.

Go to the HoN reddit and see the comments in the related post to the horsemen.

EDIT: I don't remember posting in this News thread, was it merged/moved?
    Last edited by Crysiz; 02-11-2012 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pangbullen View Post
    Hi, its pang again, ive done some research of the horsemen, and it actauly seems like, hold on... Jesus Christ is the fifth rider...
    sounds lame, though could be true i have checked a lot of sites, i found it hard to believe since the others has been sent to punish the wicked and look into the souls of the innocent.
    any one that has further knowledge, please post/reply! Im VERY interested in this apocalyptic lores.
    The problem with your theory is (hold on, cause here's the kicker) there are not 5 horsemen of the apocalypse!

Ok try not to lose yourself too quickly here, I know that's a lot to take in. But seriously, even a little research will show that there are only 4 horsemen.

Now the reason HoN is doing 5 is basically because they are designing the apocalypse idea around the game instead of fact, thus they have added a 5th horseman. Which, by the way, I find really awesome and clever.

As far as conquest is concerned, yes some have speculated that indeed he could be Jesus. Of course since this is not stated as a fact in the Bible, there's not much proof to go along with it other than he's a white rider on a white horse. Take it as you will, that's kinda the point of Revelations.

And finally, if you are indeed interested in learning more of these horsemen, you might try going straight to the source. Ya know, maybe read about them yourself instead of reading others interpretations of it first. Turns out the Bible is chauk full of unfathomable truths and very interesting stories. A very insightful page turner if I do say so myself

the four horsmen stand in relation to newerth? wow..

When will the jedi arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweap06 View Post
    These are the heroes 100%. People need to stop trying to guess them! Pestilence is NOT plague rider.
    i guessed balphagore for famine. it made sense, the only person who actually ate and puked stuff.