Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: The Horsemen are Coming!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

SaDnEsS

sadly enough, i was super stoked to hear about the Horsemen, but like all other avatars I have bought, they'll eventually become 50% off the gold price so they're not worth buying.. Ive bought all my avatars except a couple at full price and its got me nothing >_<

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    And you spend 10 euros on a 2 hour film.(I have no idea how much it actually is in Europe, but I assume 10 is solid for ticket+popcorn/snacks/drink)

How many hours do you have clocked on HoN?
    In sweden it would be around 18 euros for tickets + popcorn/drink, snacks cost extra.
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=102574 - Pebbles' Combo Sequence: The Mystery Unraveled
    The Gentlemen's Club information here!
    Feel free to join our channel: /join clan TheGentlemensClub

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    the seven horses ride again?
    maybe that is war but war has rules too. don't follow rules = jail. jail is a new hero with no attack and you gotta play him until jail is over.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Soulreaper Alt Avatar = Death
    :goldenshield: ?

The biggest problem i have is the name of the fifth horseman. While the original four horsemen were named after suffering of the human condition that ultimately leads to death; i dont see how conquest leads to suffering. As a matter of fact conquest could be a good thing, as it establishes trade routes, fortifies towns, and improves knowledge through trade.

I really wish that the devs put more thought into the name of the fifth horseman. Here are some other ideas for the fifth that i think are better

Neglect
    Filth
    Oppression
    Faith (both heretics and fanatics)

"Regular Premium Avatar Price"

so 300? Oh wait no 390 lolololol good one S2

Quote Originally Posted by Skinsword View Post
    The biggest problem i have is the name of the fifth horseman. While the original four horsemen were named after suffering of the human condition that ultimately leads to death; i dont see how conquest leads to suffering. As a matter of fact conquest could be a good thing, as it establishes trade routes, fortifies towns, and improves knowledge through trade.

I really wish that the devs put more thought into the name of the fifth horseman. Here are some other ideas for the fifth that i think are better

Neglect
    Filth
    Oppression
    Faith (both heretics and fanatics)
    You do realize Conquest is the original Horseman and Pestilence was added later thanks to popular culture and mass media?

Account Icon
    im curious, for those that buy all 4, they get the 5th free, but since u need 4 expensive alts to do that, will the 5th alt, also have new icons like frost pr and new effects on its skills?

just curious cause that would make and amazing package

Cool idea, but you need to adjust the silver prices. Way too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Naritzia View Post
    Cool idea, but you need to adjust the silver prices. Way too high.
    Gold is too high too.. 390, almost 10$

Can we purchase the 5th one without buying the other 4?
    ()()
    ( . .)
    o('')('')

No I didn't thank you for collapsing my Walls of Ignorance with your +2 Battering Ram of Harsh Truth
    Conquest is often interpreted as the Antichrist who will rule over those that he marks. It is the death of free will.

"While the original four horsemen were named after suffering of the human condition that ultimately leads to death"

Where did you get this idea from?

"And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. "

Anyways if your idea was to create four new and different interpretations of the four horseman sure why not, but if you say that "the original were based on human suffering" sorry that's not the case.

War:

Pestilence:
    Famine:
    Death:

Conquest:

u all complain about how much these heros cost....is silly cause its just like any other game u have to pay for things in it....either buy it or dont...quit complaing about it.....s2 is smart to charge for it .they put the hard work into making the alts so they should reap the rewards

any sneak peek yet?
    S2 releases versatile hero and community complains.
    S2 releases one-dimensional hero and community complains.
    S2 unlocks all heroes and community whines for more.
    S2 gives away free hero codes and community whines for more.
    S2 gives vague answers to questions and community complains.
    S2 gives more specific answers and community complains.
    s2 got community'd

Quote Originally Posted by Shard` View Post

War:

Pestilence:
    Famine:
    Death:

Conquest:
    This guy has it right... I dont know why you guys say other weird ones for famine... Balph is a demon of hunger who eats everything... Mana Corpses etc

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    War =
    Pestilence =
    Famine = or
    Death = (for me, no need to change) or or
    Conquest = or
    Vote now for Minotaur Rampage alt avatar!
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=384363

.................................................Thanks for your time!

Forsaken Archer

i'm sure skeletal one will be forsaken archer.. and it has no alt avatar except EA

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero_MnotW View Post
    Once an Alt Avatar from this promotion has been released, it will be purchasable indefinitely. You can purchase at your own rate, if you would prefer, and still take advantage of the promotion. As long as you purchase all four Alt Avatars, the fifth will be unlocked.

There may be a bundle in the future, however, we have no plans of punishing early adopters of this promotion. A bundle of these 5 Alt Avatars will be packaged and priced the same as if you purchased each by itself. This bundle wont be made available until each Alt Avatar has been released, so you'll have to wait until the end of February to pick up everything at once.
    I belive his concern was that your usual bundles always have a reduced price compared to if you would buy them 1 at the time, thus actually do penalize those that bought the alt avatars early. But since you now said that if a bundle comes for them it will be at the same total price as buying them separate. And don't forget, this community don't take lightly of your statements (especially a written one) so if it turns out that it will be cheaper you will hear it until the end of days.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragol View Post
    Uhh I wouldn't worry about that, like anyone has EVER bought an S2 bundle

Regular avatars are finished, it will never go to a f2p price and I highly doubt a regular alt avatar will ever come out again. That old Polywog doesn't count because it is a total rip as it didn't have the old animations
    Plenty people buys bundles for avatars (the gotta have them all people f.ex) as they save them gold.

As for the pricing of avatars there have been written statements when people raised their concern about the increasing gold cost prices that "these are the new things" and "older content will fall in prices" as new things comes out to replace recent new things. However uptil now this have not happened for a single thing in the shop yet since that statement was made.
    1 day 50% sale on certain avatars that goes back to their old price again is not the same as reducing costs for older avatars over time, so anyone even think about mentioning that... don't bother.