Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: The Horsemen are Coming!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    It kinda looks like pestillence is the next one, if you think about it! It's named Horseman Pestillence and this one was named War, but who knows!
    I dont always help noobs, but when I do, I die.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragol View Post
    Uhh I wouldn't worry about that, like anyone has EVER bought an S2 bundle

Regular avatars are finished, it will never go to a f2p price and I highly doubt a regular alt avatar will ever come out again. That old Polywog doesn't count because it is a total rip as it didn't have the old animations
    i have absolutely no idea if what a f2p price is since I don't have that type of account.. But yeah those prices.. Also, they raised EA prices.. And practically all new "regular"avatars is priced as a premium
    Just to give you a little clue

Pestilence is no Horesmen btw people really should read the bible.

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come and see!" I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Death only brings pestilence i just leave this here

Pestilence, War, Famine, and Death
    This interpretation replaces Conquest with Pestilence (i.e., infectious disease), and is generally espoused by those unfamiliar with the actual Bible texts which describe the Four Horsemen. Though it is apocryphal, this interpretation remains most commonly used as the basis for popular culture's uses of the Four Horsemen concept, including in the famous woodcut by Albrecht Drer.[27]
    The origins of the name "Pestilence" as a distinct Horseman are unclear, though certain Bible versions, such as the Jerusalem Bible and the New International Version do mention plague in connection with the Pale—rather than the White—horse.

i want Flux to have this kinda Kahmehameha attack.... this would be nice^^

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreavus View Post
    Whichever way you see this promotion, I think we all have to admit that a team using all 5 of these avatars at once would be legendary.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Bu...Bu...But Terry Pratchett said the fifth horsemen is Chaos! D=

Also loving the theme of this promotion!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    War = Warbeast
    Pestilence = Pestilence(?)
    Famine = Plague Rider(?)
    Death = Soul Reaper(?)
    Conquest = Not Sure (?)
    With great axes comes great axeponsibility. Who am I? I'M MORAXUS

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKun View Post
    War = Warbeast
    Pestilence = Pestilence(?)
    Famine = Plague Rider(?)
    Death = Soul Reaper(?)
    Conquest = Not Sure (?)

Pestilence = Pestilence(100% sure)
    Famine = Plague Rider(90%)
    Death = Soul Reaper(80%)
    Conquest = Maliken(50%) or it could be a new hero (EA) but only avilialbe once you bought 4 of others

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    War = Warbeast
    Pestilence = Pestilence
    Famine = Sand Wraith (?)
    Death = Gravekeeper (?) Soulstealer (?) Soul Reaper (?)
    Conquest = the Hell knows

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=231034

I did this threads a lot mounths ago...Can S2 games give me a present?

Pestilence = Slither
    Famine = Predator
    Death = Maliken
    Conquest = No idea

Why all alt avatars cost so ****ing much. 10 dollars for a changed appereance of a single hero.... I bought BF3 for 20 euros, sheesh.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Ideally the 5 heroes would make a viable line-up that won't suck if you want to have a team using all 5 at once.

Also, I hope there's some sort of awesome visual effect for the rare occasion that all 5 are on the same team.
    Kongor: The King of Kings

I thought war's horse was supposed to be red... this is "just" a black horse on fire

Four Horsemen mail

well if you look at the newsmail you got from HoN you can see the designs of the 4 horsemen.
    or link http://postimage.org/image/den8e2qvf/

so by the looks of it.. its

Warbeast
    Pestilence
    Devourer?(because of the mouth in the belly)
    and i would gess soulreaper as death, but it reasently got an avatar so??:fors: thought that might be the one to

and for the fifth.... would be nice as you all said :P

Edit: and if you remember, sometimes dev says: " IM FAMMISSED" or something hmmm but for a lineup... might work :/
    Last edited by YouWhosay; 02-07-2012 at 07:13 AM.

Saying it costs as much as a "standard premium avatar" really doesn't tell us anything. Seeing as their price fluctuates up and down to random amounts for absolutely no reason.

warbeast, pestilence, plague rider, soulreaper and maliken, not such a great team. maybe instead of reaper voodoo, but that wouldnt make sense

Quote Originally Posted by KrazYKinetiK View Post
    Saying it costs as much as a "standard premium avatar" really doesn't tell us anything. Seeing as their price fluctuates up and down to random amounts for absolutely no reason.
    I am sure they have values associated with each unit in the game. Popularity, expected sales etc will all determine the final selling price of the unit.

"Come on out and spend 30+ dollars to update the look of 4 heroes in this game"

jokes.

Cool idea for a set of avatars - war's priced at 390/3000.