Toggle Snow

Thread: €5000 for HoN in EMS X

€5000 for HoN in EMS X

Luckily ESL have included Heroes of Newerth in the 10th season of ESL Major Series as well. The prizes are, as far as I know, the same as in the previous season, which just concluded with Trademark on top, ex-Infs second and fray third.

ESL Major Series X HoN:
    1. 2500€
    2. 1500€
    3. 1000€

http://www.esl.eu/eu/ems/season10#/e...0/news/183433/

Information about qualifiers etc. is too be announced.

internet money!
    electrician

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzyreed View Post
    internet money!
    You've got a point :--/

It would also be easier if it was easier to follow / cover. I mean, I looked at it to update the wiki and before someone announced that honcast was going to cover the finals, there wasn't any schedule anywhere, etc.. :x
    I don't see the point of having a tournament if only the players know about it. I mean it's good for the players but competition also means that we're supposed to follow it.

still haven't got paid for coming second months ago!

I am not concerned, I GOT KEBAPO. Kebap lives like 5 minutes from esl.de ))

A wild zaku appears!

then zaku, instead of complaining on hon forums contact them again and again until they pay. just like they do in sc2 scene whith the slowpokes. tt

I went on ESL homepage too see how ridiculous much LoL would have in price money. I got a bit surprised that they have as much as HoN, now is my question, why?
    no image? Well screw you guys, I'm going home.

Quote Originally Posted by knoxvillee View Post
    I went on ESL homepage too see how ridiculous much LoL would have in price money. I got a bit surprised that they have as much as HoN, now is my question, why?
    Better question: What the hell is World of Tanks?

Quote Originally Posted by AreZet View Post
    Better question: What the hell is World of Tanks?
    The most played game in the world, as far as I know.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    pay last ems first? wtf

we havent recieved money from last season... like ~7 months ago. gg wp esl

payout is 6-9 months at least i thinkz
    electrician

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    ^

4char
    Check out my HON stream at: http://www.twitch.tv/coljah

Jah the hawaiin sensation

ESL are known for not paying out in time, they are more than one year late for CSS payments so don't expect to get your money before 2013 (I'm not trolling).

i worked for the ESL as league admin in counterstrike and had a lot of talk with players from the German Pro Series and i can confirm that it takes sometimes 1 year to get payed for the tourneys. it's their usual way to handle that dunno why but i never heard that someone didn't receive his prize money

I know that it takes quite long, but they told me: "It could take up to 6 months", which passed by...
    eSports wants to be taken seriously, but how can you do that under these conditions. imagine you would work for a company that pays your salary a year laterz wtb more professionalism. Don't even know why ppl host tournaments when they don't have money available to pay out the prizes.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Mag1X View Post
    I know that it takes quite long, but they told me: "It could take up to 6 months", which passed by...
    eSports wants to be taken seriously, but how can you do that under these conditions. imagine you would work for a company that pays your salary a year laterz wtb more professionalism. Don't even know why ppl host tournaments when they don't have money available to pay out the prizes.
    The almighty Mag1x has spoken.