- Run HoN as an admin as you may not have enough privileges.
- Your antivirus may be blocking the install. Disable it and try again.
- Check your task manager to see if you have the installer running. If it is when you aren't, end the process and try again.
- Your installer may have corrupted. Download a new one and try again.
Yes I turned off my AVG and tried again before hand... After a while it gives me a NSIS error... saying the downloaded content was incomplete. There is the possibility that I have a virus that is corrupting data but why only HoN client? I've tried redownloading over and over again but the same thing happens. The actual installer never comes up in processes. After I reboot windows.exe a message comes up asking to allow HoN_client and i hit allow and it comes up with the NSIS error. Just seems weird.
If the downloading again doesn't work:
- update your antivirus and run a scan
- check that your download is not timing out before completion
- download from a different browser or clear all internet cache/cookie