Thread: Berzerker Builds?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Berzerker Builds?

I'd guess building him with tank items is the way to go.
    Possibly some offensive aka insanitarius.

Thoughts?

Account Icon
    Too early to say small son.

str steams + hotbl + insantarius + sybmbol of rage game prob over by then
    Do you want to live forever?

The world is not enough.

" I was given powers to save the world but in the end I found myself at its center. I became the beast."

new gemini just that he needs boots, so. red marchers and 5x bracers

Seems like Steams->Insani/HotBL->Whispering/abyssal->Daemonic/Sol's->SoR. Build him for attackspeed, hp pool, lifesteal and armor. Might need vestments/shamans/barrier situationally. Kinda reminds me of Ursa Warrior actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Farosarg View Post
    Seems like Steams->Insani/HotBL->Whispering/abyssal->Daemonic/Sol's->SoR. Build him for attackspeed, hp pool, lifesteal and armor. Might need vestments/shamans/barrier situationally. Kinda reminds me of Ursa Warrior actually.
    If i remember rightly, someone said it was inspired by Ursa actually

Tanky DPS, so definitely stuff like HotBL/Shamans, Daemonic/Shieldbreaker, Behemoth Heart, that sorta thing.

Possibly Riftshards for some painful, painful hits.

when in doubt, stack steamboots

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I think the one thing that will separate all good Berz from crappy ones will be Insanitarius.

Insanitarius is more than just core on Berz, its his actual face.

Starting items: Sheild, crushing claws/2 minor totems + mana potion and runes
    Laning items: Red marchers, blood chalice/powersupply, lifetube
    Core items: Steamboots, Helm of the black legion, icebrand/whispering helm
    Luxury/situational items: Insanitarious, Frostwolfskull/Symbol of rage, Behemoths Heart, Shrunken Head

This should be the standard

If ran mid, should pick up a bottle.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Theroric View Post
    Starting items: Sheild, crushing claws/2 minor totems + mana potion and runes
    Laning items: Red marchers, blood chalice/powersupply, lifetube
    Core items: Steamboots, Helm of the black legion, icebrand/whispering helm
    Luxury/situational items: Insanitarious, Frostwolfskull/Symbol of rage, Behemoths Heart, Shrunken Head

This should be the standard

If ran mid, should pick up a bottle.
    insanitarious in luxury... booo

Think about how it will work with his ulti. Besides the ridiculous cost for damage you get from activating insan, you will also get a damage buff from the 600 extra health.

:EnhancedMarchers: :Insanitarius: :WhisperingHelm: :ShrunkenHead: :SymbolOfRage: aemonicBreastplate: :BehemothsHeart:

Quote Originally Posted by Ogrim View Post
    insanitarious in luxury... booo

Think about how it will work with his ulti. Besides the ridiculous cost for damage you get from activating insan, you will also get a damage buff from the 600 extra health.
    The reason it's in the luxury is because the core items give him the survivabilty he needs if when ult increases his damage taken. Also he will benefit from permenant str boost from core items. You can probably pick up insanitarious early if you want but I doubt it will work well verses a competant team.

Also with good farm his core would be completed by ~22 mins so insan after that wouldn't be too late at all. It would be perfect timing for it imo.

:Steamboots: :chal: :HelmOfTheBlackLegio :Insanitarius: :FrostwolfsSkull:

:BehemothsHeart: aemonicBreastplate :ShrunkenHead: as needed

or the standard :EnhancedMarchers: :ElderParasite: :Brutalizer: :RunedAxe: :Codex:
    Last edited by Dehorn; 01-31-2012 at 10:30 PM.
    Nighthound is the best hero ever... deal with it.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dehorn View Post
    :Steamboots: :chal: :HelmOfTheBlackLegio :Insanitarius: :FrostwolfsSkull:

:BehemothsHeart: aemonicBreastplate :ShrunkenHead: as needed

or the standard :EnhancedMarchers: :ElderParasite: :Brutalizer: :RunedAxe: :Codex:
    i'm liking this. shieldbreaker may also be optional

Account Icon
    :Steamboots: :HelmOfTheBlackLegio :ShrunkenHead: :BehemothsHeart: aemonicBreastplate
    Quote Originally Posted by eroarex View Post
    omfg, what!? do we need to sacrifice a virgin to play a mm game or what?!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    steamboots, insanitarius, abyssal (str sap + base damage increase baby), shrunken and riftshards

Steamboots, Helm of the Black Legion, Insanitarius, Frostwolf, Behemoths heart, Daemonic.

Abyssal could be good too, due to him going to have pretty high natural damage.

He seems to do a **** ton of damage without items, so just stack regeneration,health, and defenses.

I'm still unsure if it's better to go for the Shrunken for magic immunity considering his ultimate as with that on his most prominent threat in the teamfights is the nukedamage so wouldn't going for magic armor be a better idea if his ultimate, mark and chain will prevent him from being kited anyway?

:EnhancedMarchers::HelmOfTheBlackLegio :Insanitarius: aemonicBreastplate:ShrunkenHead::SymbolOfRage:

->

:HelmOfTheBlackLegio->:BehemothsHeart:

Shrunken because it's OP and his ult doesn't last infinitely.