Toggle Snow

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: HoN Hero Spotlight: Berzerker

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NakedMouse View Post
    This community has the attention span of a goldfish. So no, they don't remember any of those heroes.
    Well, Geomancer is still pretty freaking OP. Salforis, and especially Gravekeeper diluted pretty much.

So this is a remake of drunken master? Do we need to make another built in null stone ultimate?

Well there goes my Winch ultimate on my hero on Dream
    Who is Captain utility you ask?
    One asian and a chinese cup stuck to a forehead later and this is what you get

He may be only a legend amongst the drunk people of Hawkesbury, but one day he will save the day

Sindred: An epic Hard carry adept at taking down grouped enemies

http://dream.heroesofnewerth.com/her...tility/Sindred

EA 375 gold

no joke = bad spotlight, sorry

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #106
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by klejf View Post
    no joke = bad spotlight, sorry
    Wow, harsh

Video guys were turbo busy with Global Game Jam, and the clip we worked on instead is a teaser for another alt avatar which tbh is awesome since it uses Fluxbots. I love fluxbots.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by phish3r View Post
    My love for you is like a truck BERZERKER...
    Would you like some making ****, BERZERKER...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D-9X3ooFvo&t=1m5s

:')
    this.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Op!!

Account Icon
    Trashy concept and bad model.

Quote Originally Posted by Viole View Post
    Wow, harsh

Video guys were turbo busy with Global Game Jam, and the clip we worked on instead is a teaser for another alt avatar which tbh is awesome since it uses Fluxbots. I love fluxbots.

jokes are more important to the spotlight than hero himself, keep that in mind. They are even mandatory for alt avatar spotlights.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeroz View Post
    Without the gold

With extra damage taken

looks more like a nerf to me
    Gondars ult bonus gold was just a bonus. 20% ms bonus to all allies near the target and -5 armor was the real thing.

numbers will make the difference here.

Same with ult. Valk's 5 second stun wore off in 1 second. That's more than enough to offset the extra dmg taken IMO. and it's for ALL stuns and slows. It's better than a null stone. How much % HP dealt as dmg? How much debuff reduction? With his str sap skill, he might steal enough str that the extra dmg can be shrugged off.

OP or not OP, numbers will tell. That and how good your support is in lane.

My love for you is ticking clock, BERZERKERR

Wait and see ...

Need Guts Alt avatar :3

I don't really think this hero is op, but I can see him pubstomping and dominating a mid solo lane. Ganker/carry on the way, even harder than drunken master because the damage potential comes even earlier and through health items .

Quote Originally Posted by GTG811x View Post
    Gondars ult bonus gold was just a bonus. 20% ms bonus to all allies near the target and -5 armor was the real thing.
    150-350/200-600/250-850 gold per kill is just a bonus

holy **** what are you smoking

whats up with the weird Valkyrie pronunciation

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitae View Post
    Danish? Not likely. Denmark is like the size of small tomato. The game needs a swedish viking avatar.
    Ever heard of Greenland? It's part of the kingdom of Denmark and it's bigger than whole of Europe

Back in the days, Denmark was a lot bigger than it is now, and since vikings are from the past, you shouldn't just a country's size the way it is now.
    It's like saying not to include a Mongolian alt for whatever hero cause China is bigger now, while in the past, they had the biggest kingdom ever.

I'm not from Denmark btw, just saying.

Nicee. !

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    beast new heroe
    ^^^^ op much?

Thumbs up Niceee

Finally some hero with balls! Exactly what I've wanted to see for some time, death to all those chicken stealthy buggers!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast