Thread: Jiggle_Billy coming back

Jiggle_Billy coming back

Yesterday there was a countdown and then suddenly Jiggle came back. He annonced some big things are coming, that he and his team are attending DreamHack Winter 2012 and much more. There were also some MoonMeander`challenge talks bz his mates.

Jiggle got destroyed mid by moon yesterday, but it was very entertaining and a really good look at high level 1 v 1 mid matchups. They were even for quite a while and they both respected each others capabilities.

jiggle was monkey king moon was nomad.

Jiggle billy stream is in the same leve of entertainment of moonmeanders.
    Btw, thats gonna be good. ^

has the jiggle billy - moonmeander match from yesterday been recorded somewhere?

Jiggle, yesterday, SMASHED moon mid. Jiggle was on gauntlet, moon was on succubus. Literally SMASHED. His friends were too heavy and Moon eventually won, but there were some HUGE gauntlet plays by Jiggle. So glad to see him back.

What headsets are those that like every pro player in HoN and SC2 play

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffbelittle View Post
    What headsets are those that like every pro player in HoN and SC2 play
    do you mean steelserier siberia v2? Most comfortable headset of all time imo, the sound is kinda meh tho.

Quote Originally Posted by gobi View Post
    do you mean steelserier siberia v2? Most comfortable headset of all time imo, the sound is kinda meh tho.

no microphone, but for a person on a budget the Audio Technica AD-700 are the most comfortable headphones within the 70-100$ (sometimes they are on sale) range

What you lack is reality, and that is what I shall provide you with.
    What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power. You fear your anger, the drive to do great or terrible things.

Account Icon
    Jiggle got smashed mid? I saw the game when Jiggle was MK verse Moon as nomad. Pretty sure MK was doing good. But Moons team won. Nomad two shots all of them. Pro... Not.

I hope the announcement is that he is gonna release a new pro devo & commentating once a week.

i call for a jiggle and joshp streaming alliance

jiggle, you can have my body

What you lack is reality, and that is what I shall provide you with.
    What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power. You fear your anger, the drive to do great or terrible things.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshGodlyP View Post
    no microphone
    It does have a mic, version one also had one but it was a some clip-on **** that you put on the cable.

Quote Originally Posted by gobi View Post
    It does have a mic, version one also had one but it was a some clip-on **** that you put on the cable.[/IMG]
    JoshP said that the other headset, the one he recommended, doesn't have a microphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Megabever View Post
    JoshP said that the other headset, the one he recommended, doesn't have a microphone.
    Just add a cheap Zalman clip on mic. Those headphones will have far better sound quality for overall use than gimmicky headsets.

if ur siberias are branded steelseries, not icemat
    you are a noob
    6 YEARS GOIN STRONG

why josh talking about budget headsets? Thought he was in the money

Quote Originally Posted by JoshGodlyP View Post
    no microphone, but for a person on a budget the Audio Technica AD-700 are the most comfortable headphones within the 70-100$ (sometimes they are on sale) range
    Using the siberia v2 right now, it has a retractable mic. So light, so comfortable , great sound and the mic is good too. Damn it's great.
    Now?

jiggle belly is my favorite one trick pony
    Wiping my butt is like trying to get peanut butter out of shag carpet.

Account Icon
    the only good part is when he shows us his nipples.