Thread: S2 : Alt avatars.. they dont deserve their prices [Constructive thread]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by HowHigh2 View Post
    You know what ? idc anymore cuz i stopped playing that game like 2 month ago Mainly becuz S2 do not care about lower braket. They are money hungry. there is 0 custom game, when lot of them are already completed and would only require to be added like you added grim's crossing.

on that GET DUMPSTERD KID!
    so what the hell are you doing here?
    complaining because you too poor to afford cosmetic skins?

I for one like faydes new alt
    main : http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/player_stats.php?aid=757402

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by HalloKnurft View Post
    Idk about the new fayde, but how is kanga not a cool alt avatar?

The only thing I dislike, is the fact that i can't pay the exact price, and not some bundle wich leaves me with a weird amound of coins.
    i didnt say it isnt cool.. but it doesnt deserve to be premium
    Do you really want me dead, Or alive to live a lie?

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    I love fayde's alt. One of my favourite so far.
    Adam, don't get me wrong here. The avatar in terms of design looks good, however it is the price that is the issue here.

I do not know how prices are being judged here, amount of work, how it looks, what the community wants..etc

I know for a fact that Voice + new ability design adds to the price. However, what about the other things?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukimora View Post
    Adam, don't get me wrong here. The avatar in terms of design looks good, however it is the price that is the issue here.

I do not know how prices are being judged here, amount of work, how it looks, what the community wants..etc

I know for a fact that Voice + new ability design adds to the price. However, what about the other things?
    i thought of that.. and i noticed
    all of them getting higher and higher.. with the same prices..
    they were making premium with 300 gold then 350 and now 390
    and they keep going up and up they never made a new one that is lower than the previous one

The best thing about alt avatars, is the fact that you don't need to buy them to win a game!!!

Thanks Vahn

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    ^ what if that will change in the future? o_o

You dont even need to buy an avatar to enjoy it for yourself, the mod section have all alt avatars.
    Problem for people low on silver or gold solved. You will get to enjoy the avatar untill you can buy it to show others.

From an artistic perspective (as im an artist myself) Gypsy alt avatar is done real well . To those who dont have an eye for art, its probably the really flashy alt avatars with cool moving stuff that you like.

GJ on gypsy alt S2.

OT: Alt avatars has recently actually been higher quality than previous alt avatars. even if prices stayed the same, people will find something else to complain about (like the quality *cough*)

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    well whenever they made a new premium alt.. i ALWAYS compare it with mage bane's alt... and magebane wins

when he's 900 silver

If u dindt see the dampeer alt avatar (on hero section ) they are making us silver ppl
    to waste our coins and then put that on premiun . or just 500/5000 (new prices i'm sure )

bad english idc

At this point, its ridiculous. If you play with a friend (social bonus) and get a good consecutive going, you can get about 10 silver a game. With alt avatars costing 3000 coins, thats 300 games at an average of 45 minutes. Thats 13500 minutes of gameplay. There are 10080 minutes in a week. It takes 1.33 weeks of gameplay (not including eating or sleeping or school/work) to get an avatars worth of coins. With a new avatar every week, it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to buy avatars with silver coins at this price.

I understand that S2 wants to force people to buy gold coins so that they can actually make money, but wouldn't it be easier to just remove silver coins altogether?

I posted this a little while ago, and it was thrown in non-constructive complaints in less than 60 seconds. However, I feel that removing silver coins would also help with the "I won't remake, 4v5 is free silver coins" problem that I see rampant in games that have leavers.

Purely cosmetic items are overpriced (in their opinion): People complain.
    Modding section (created by S2) containing every single alt. avatar along with user created ones: People still complain.

The only topic you are remotely allowed to complain is EA (stupidly OP heroes, if there just was a gamemode that would allow me to ban those heroes ...).
    But COSMETICS? S2 could charge 900gold coins/avatar and it still wouldn't change the fact that it does ->NOT<- affect the gameplay whatsoever.

Game Masters are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

-----------------------------

Look for my highlighted text (important information) and Grey text (interesting but not required information).
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyve
    There's ample reason to have a sub account, it just so happens that getting yourself banned without consequences isn't one of them.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by kland View Post
    I posted this a little while ago, and it was thrown in non-constructive complaints in less than 60 seconds. However, I feel that removing silver coins would also help with the "I won't remake, 4v5 is free silver coins" problem that I see rampant in games that have leavers.
    this i like it . good point to be taken in consideration with silver prices
    Daft yo Punk