Thread: [ITEG]Integrity Gaming, US Team LF competitive players. 1650+

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

[ITEG]Integrity Gaming, US Team LF competitive players. 1650+

Integrity Gaming is looking for players with a good attitude, competent, and dedication. Our goals are to form a team with great teamwork, sportsmanship and have fun while doing competitive game play. We will not tolerate trolling, griefing teammates, or complaining for a 15minute concede unless called by self. This game has many chances and opportunities to turn a bad game around to an equal playing field. I know there are days we all have bad and good but will work as a team toward perfection.

Times I am looking to practice with players for team will be 7cst for a few hours a night, can be very flexible with times depending on others players schedules.

As long as you have a good attitude and a positive outlook with potential, I can be patient with even midskilled players. Myself in this aspect have a high based knowledge of the game, but have no sat much down with 5 teammates working strategies and scrims yet but I know the requirements of competitive successful team.

Everyone in team has to be 18+ of age, has nothing to do with a "maturity" age, more in the bases of dedication and availability. Of course if we have to travel for tournament or qualifier in future, don't want IRL schedule to prevent you 100% from it cause mommy and daddy say no and cant pay for it =p har.

Thing I would like to know about you in application;
    Age?
    Where are you from?
    What are your strengths and weaknesses in HoN?
    Do you have dota2 beta?(Dota2 will very likely be a future outlook for the team to convert in to.)
    What Position do you play strongest and interested in?
    Strong heroes and heroes you would like to improve on?
    Availability and can you participate in tournaments?
    Anything you would like to add do so here!

soliveira myself will mostly be playing middle or sidelane carry
    Specton plays support/initiator
    ErynSmash playing hard support
    TBA - All around support semi support
    TBA - possible carry or strong mid player
    TBA - Backup possible starting spot
    Positions open would be hard support, carry, and initiator

Many strategies require flexibility so some roles may slightly change.

There is no current website up but is in making, to contact me eend info in a private message on hon forums or soliveiragaming@gmail.com. Everyone that is interested must send in application information to one of these 2 areas. As a reminder I can not stress this enough, we do not want trolls or 15minute cc whiners, we are here to improve everyones game and to succeed. This is my biggest pet peeve when playing with anyone in HoN!

Thanks for your time be looking forward to be hearing from those interested!
    Last edited by soliveira; 03-17-2012 at 08:37 AM.

1. What is your in game name? _dom_
    2. What is your MMR? 1650~
    3. What are your top 5 favorite heroes? Valk, Sil, Magebane, Zephyr and Tremble
    4. What is your KDR? 1.57
    5. What is your GPM? 312
    6. What are your CK/CD? 103/16.6
    7. What is your WP? 0.6
    8. What is your time zone are you located in? +0:00
    9. What server do you play in the most (USW, USE, or EU)? EU , USE
    10. Describe your style of game play? Ganker, Woods Mid and carry
    11. Why do you want to join a clan? I'm looking for players that I can enjoy playing with, and to have enjoyable games instead of those where nobody teamplays
    12. Do you own a mic? yes
    13. Is your account legacy or Free to play? Legacy

Age? 20
    Where are you from? NC
    What are your strengths and weaknesses in HoN? Once i get in the zone, my map awareness goes down.
    Do you have dota2 beta?(Dota2 will very likely be a future outlook for the team to convert in to.) nope.
    What Position do you play strongest and interested in? Can play all positions.
    Strong heroes and heroes you would like to improve on? I play all heroes, it'd be better to list heroes i'm not good with.
    Availability and can you participate in tournaments? Can participate in tournaments
    Account status: Legacy account with a sub account. Sub account is currently 1550 mmr, i can get it up to at least 1700 by myself. Also i have a buddy with about the same stats as me and same dedication and pretty much same info. His APM are higher than mine so that tells me that there's more room for improvement.

And yes of course i have a mic, and looking forward to work with some non-brazilians.

Age? 16
    Where are you from? Argentina
    What are your strengths and weaknesses in HoN? I'd say my strenghts are the 1v1 and my map awareness, one of my weaknesses is that if somebody starts complaining, i'll start complaining way more than him
    Do you have dota2 beta?(Dota2 will very likely be a future outlook for the team to convert in to.) No, I dont
    What Position do you play strongest and interested in? Solo/ganker/carry
    Strong heroes and heroes you would like to improve on? my strong heroes are
    Availability and can you participate in tournaments? I really want to play tournaments, basically this is why I want to join a clan
    Anything you would like to add do so here! Even tho i'm from argentina I can speak in english quite good

In game names, Beaterofmeat, FRIEDWEEN

game name : Basilisk_o0
    Tmm : 1723
    Favorite Heroes: magmus, torturer, Pharaoh , bubbles... etc
    my time zone is pacific , i play on usw server age is 23
    i mostly play initiator but can play any role needed if interested add me add give me a tryout

Hello, I saw your post and im interested

Please pm or msg me whenever.

Age? 20
    Where are you from? Canada (vancouver)
    What are your strengths and weaknesses in HoN? Str:Carry/Initiator/Mid Solo Weak: Support/Warding
    Do you have dota2 beta?(Dota2 will very likely be a future outlook for the team to convert in to.) Yes i do have a dota2 beta key.
    What Position do you play strongest and interested in? Carry/Midsolo/Initiator
    Strong heroes and heroes you would like to improve on? Strong Heroes: any Mid hero,carries and initiators <--- I would also like to improve on.
    Availability and can you participate in tournaments? Mon-Fri Anytime after 7PM

Anything you would like to add do so here! MMR: Pre:1888 Current: 1740
    Last edited by JhuJew; 01-23-2012 at 09:00 PM.

bump, trying out more players tonight 8cstish

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Strengths: Strong instincts, good listener and eager to learn from mistakes.
    Weakness: I could always use practice on my ability to last hit (CKs). I don't often play ricer carries.
    Dota2 beta: Yes.
    Positions: Support and initiator/roamer.
    Heroes: Magmus, Andromeda, Jereziah, Rhapsody, Geomancer, Myrmidon, Empath, Monarch, Electrician, Cthuluphant, Tempest (the list goes on and on, really, and it's probably easier to list what I DON'T play than it is to list what I DO play)
    Available: All day usually. I have traveled for other gaming tournaments in the past, and if the money is right, then I'd be willing to travel again.

I have experience playing card games competitively (even flying around the country and consistently Top8'ing in major tournaments). I also have played first person shooters like TF2 and L4D on scrim teams.
    Last edited by Gullivre; 01-25-2012 at 11:03 PM.

Where are you from: new york city
    What are your strengths and weaknesses in HoN: strengths: good game sense, experience in gameplay. weaknesses: lack of a good gaming mouse and keyboard
    Do you have dota2 beta: yup
    What Position do you play strongest and interested in? mid/initiator/carry(good at farming well)
    Strong heroes::fors: :mag:
    Availability and can you participate in tournaments: yes but once we start getting up there.
    In-game name : SEOULjer

bump, initiator for sure still in search of!

Roberto -ingame DefconDove or Bertissim0
    Boston
    I'm a great strategist. I'm coming back from a long break so my mechanics are slowly coming back.
    Dota2 is an awful game until the insano money comes.
    I can solo lane very well (suicide or mid or bot). I can support very well but do not like playing support >2 games ina row
    MoA and DS strongest. Want to get better at initiators.
    Widely open, and I play a lot.
    I'm a good guy to have around. You won't find someone more reliable than me.

bump still looking for dedication!

Age? 23

Where are you from? Miami, FL

What are your strengths and weaknesses in HoN? I'm dedicated and can take criticism. Map awareness, positioning.

I can't micro units effectively. Would like to play a really good Oph, tundra or heroes with pbox.

Do you have dota2 beta? Not at this moment. Still waiting

What Position do you play strongest and interested in? I'm a very versatile player as i switch between roles according to what the team needs on solo mm. However, my strongest role (and the one i like the most) is being a ganker or initiator.

Strong heroes and heroes you would like to improve on?

Strong:
    Pretty Good: :fors:
    Improve:

Availability and can you participate in tournaments? I play mostly everyday after 7-8pm est. I have classes until 6pm.

Online tournaments for sure. Lan would depend on the costs.
    Last edited by Awkilles; 02-01-2012 at 04:01 AM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    -------
    Last edited by Duplexity; 04-21-2012 at 06:01 PM.