- Free Hero Pool has been updated. The current list is as follows:
* :fors: Forsaken Archer
* The Madman
* Soul Reaper
* :jera: Jeraziah
* Keeper of the Forest
- Significant optimizations have been made to the UI. Most of these are aimed at memory usage and memory management, improving performance, and stability.
* These changes reflect dramatic improvements to the core framework of the game client, resulting in a streamlined end-user experience and reducing the hardware requirements necessary to Get It HoN!
* Memory usage has been dramatically reduced to help alleviate hardware limitations for players both new and old
* All Mods should be disabled once the game has been patched, as they will not reflect optimizations made to the client and will need to be updated
- Fixed a reconnection overwrite issue that caused players disconnected from a game to lose the ability to reconnect to the server if logged into another account
- Fixed MMR reward issues where players were given more MMR than they should have been when a teammate disconnects from the game
- Fixed time waited calculations to reflect when a group is placed back into queue
- Increased the size of Fist of Sol Taunt and added splatter effects based on community feedback
- Increased the size of Dumpster Taunt and added a new effect - Dumpstered!
- Added new Early Access Hero: Gravekeeper
- Added new Limited Edition Early Access Alt Avatar: Shinigami Gravekeeper
- Added new Fayde Alt Avatar: Gypsy Fayde
- Phoenix Ra's Path of Destruction animation has been modified to boost visual feedback of the skill
- Fire and Ice is now interrupted if either dog gets stunned or silenced while channeling
* Gemini is undergoing extensive balance changes which will be revealed and implemented as the hero undergoes substantial testing in the coming weeks
Sye's note: Artworks for the added models can be found here
Last edited by Sye; 01-20-2012 at 06:48 PM.
S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
Just waiting on the patch to be available. (probably soon since chat server is down for 2.5.6)
Feel free to use this signature as your own. Credits to Devourawr
at last dog fix inc!!
Less QQ MoaR Pew Pew!!!
Wuuhahahha top 11 xD
Nice tweak at gemini
"Gold" from the first to the last ... :goldenshield:
Like the change on Phoenix ra. Hadn't hoped for it.
HoNChat for Androidview your friendlist | chat through IM's | monitor your friend's games
HoNChat Pro for Androidview friendlist | view clan | chat with anyone through IM's and whispers | monitor games | view stats | channels | notifications | auto-reply to game invites | add/remove friends | /whois | /whisper | /buddy message | /clan message | /roll | /dnd | /afk | /available
interesting first up nerf to
THE Official HoN wiki (last update patch 2.6.27)
==[英雄繁體中文資料庫](BY DRACONID) ==
==Alt Avatar Lores Theory Crafting==
Finally a tweak for gemini. Can't wait for the major patch.
New hero alt avatar looks like ****ing Nito from Dark Souls! Have the S2 staff been on the old xbox/PS3 lately hey? haha awesome.
BALANCE PATCH INFORMATION : http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/an...php?f=83&a=110
I will quote for the lazy people who keep bashing " oh god fix gemini oh god so unbalanced op pls fix s2 "
--------------------Our expected release date is Jan 27th. Many thanks to all our testers and everyone else who has helped contribute.
Awesome patch s2, much more important than a balance patch right now its nice to know that s2 is working hard to polish the game even more.
Also, its great to know that the s2 is learning about their mistakes and problem they face I see a growing company that is slowly going back to the wonderland they were during the beta stage. News as this even make me wanna spend more money on shop .
PS:i dont have boobs this is my girl account.
' - Inactive 04/13/2013.