Thread: xMods - [ xUI / xShop / HeroBars / HeroPanelsII ]

Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lygophilia View Post
    Open Options -> Mods and click "Configure" on the Movable Frames BEFORE you join a game. It will say "You need to join a game first." Ignore it and press ok. The next time you will join a game you will be able to see the frame and move them normally.
    Not workin' for me.
    Commander Lovely, Streamer, Competitive gamer, Professional internet user, WRPG Guru and Professional smack talker.
    Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/CommanderLovely
    If you don't already know my sub accounts then you don't need to know.
    [Support Rhapsody Player For Hire] Always tuning the tide of battle~
    You have no idea how stressful it is going into each game and praying you team is competent when you're a support player.
    [WSHH] is a social clan, Not a competitive one. Wanna join? Just contact me ingame and I'll send you an invite no matter the stats or rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Andaron View Post
    I have a problem, after instaling xUI I cannot move in the game, I can buy and all but cant move hero...
    Disable Right Click Deny.
    I had to do that to fix it.
    Commander Lovely, Streamer, Competitive gamer, Professional internet user, WRPG Guru and Professional smack talker.
    You have no idea how stressful it is going into each game and praying you team is competent when you're a support player.
    [WSHH] is a social clan, Not a competitive one. Wanna join? Just contact me ingame and I'll send you an invite no matter the stats or rating.

Quote Originally Posted by GayCarlWhite View Post
    Disable Right Click Deny.
    I had to do that to fix it.
    You can just replace the Right Click Deny mod with the one you can download from here. It should work.

Not workin' for me.
    That's weird. It does for me. Can you provide the complete list of mods you are using?

That's weird. It does for me. Can you provide the complete list of mods you are using?
    Here you go.

EDIT: Also wow, I just noticed. HD Minimap also doesn't even work.
    Why is the functionality of this so limited?
    Last edited by GayCarlWhite; 04-16-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Here you go.

EDIT: Also wow, I just noticed. HD Minimap also doesn't even work.
    Why is the functionality of this so limited?
    Download and replace HD Minmap mod from here. Can you disable Rune Check and the Announcer mod and retry the movable frames after replacing HD Minimap from the provided link? Let me know if it works like that.

Download and replace HD Minmap mod from here. Can you disable Rune Check and the Announcer mod and retry the movable frames after replacing HD Minimap from the provided link? Let me know if it works like that.

Actually already tried that and still nothing. The HD Minimap change however worked.

Actually already tried that and still nothing. The HD Minimap change however worked.
    Are you sure you are following the steps i told you? I have the same mods enabled and it works.
    Are you using the old Hon Mod manager or the new (java) one to apply the mods? Can't think of anything else.

Are you sure you are following the steps i told you? I have the same mods enabled and it works.
    Are you using the old Hon Mod manager or the new (java) one to apply the mods? Can't think of anything else.
    Old one. :/
    Also on xUI 1.4.

Old one. :/
    Also on xUI 1.4.
    Also using the old one and also using the xUI v.1.4. That's really weird. try to disable all the mods except xUI and see if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Andaron View Post
    I have a problem, after instaling xUI I cannot move in the game, I can buy and all but cant move hero...
    That's another mod interfering. I think you have an old Right Click Deny mod, get the one from here: http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...ible-Mods-List

Yo! I'm really enjoying your user interface, but one thing I miss a lot is the "menu" button. Also, take this as a suggestion: Make the black bars "clickable" through; that helps on desperate escapes.
    It's not logging in? WHAA?!

Also using the old one and also using the xUI v.1.4. That's really weird. try to disable all the mods except xUI and see if it works.
    Just tried that as well.
    Any idea what I'd have to edit manually in the files to move that sol's fort icon and remove the FPS counter?
    Seems like the only way and those are literally the only two things I want to do and I'd never have to move something again lol

Account Icon
    I noticed that there isnt an option for the guildes to auto-select the talents/skills. Also, I can't find a way to change the courier to one I bought in the Hon Store. Any help is appreciated.
    THX

Picture of xMods and other usefull mods combination. It's working perfect after some editing and searching proccess. ( Patch 2.5.19)

I have only one problem. i cant see creep kills /denies on left of top corner, i need to focus when i want to see. Can we change the color of creep kills / denies?

If you want i can add pack of these mods combination here or i can create new thread.

Modlist:

Alt Info Revised
    Bang MIA
    HD Minimap
    Hero Bars
    Hero Panels II
    JFHBan mod
    Macro Assist
    Mini Info
    Mini Menu
    Quick Courier
    Right Click Deny
    Rune Check
    Simple Stats
    Stumps
    Tower RI
    xLib
    xUI
    xUICompatibility
    Last edited by KickSl4yer; 04-16-2012 at 11:08 PM.

1:Can i change the position on the Shrine defence?
    2:Can i remove the colors from hero portrait? or even change the pic ?
    3:How do i search in xShop ? cant find the search thingy :P
    check the pic if u dont understand what i mean

http://i44.tinypic.com/ip4i1u.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LeodiaZ92 View Post
    1:Can i change the position on the Shrine defence?
    2:Can i remove the colors from hero portrait? or even change the pic ?
    3:How do i search in xShop ? cant find the search thingy :P
    check the pic if u dont understand what i mean

http://i44.tinypic.com/ip4i1u.jpg
    1: Where would you like it? If its a good suggestion ill move it.
    2: I was actually already considering removing the portrait color border
    3: They are in logical categories, beyond that you just have to memorize it

@xHomicide

What about this?

Quote Originally Posted by KickSl4yer View Post
    I have only one problem. i cant see creep kills /denies on left of top corner, i need to focus when i want to see. Can we change the color of creep kills / denies?
    It can be white like Minimods.

And also movable gold bar is an idea. Actually some movable frames would be better. I just started to use this UI. And it's awesome work. Thanks!
    Last edited by KickSl4yer; 04-16-2012 at 11:38 PM.

So do I get to find out how to remove the FPS display?

So do I get to find out how to remove the FPS display?
    You would have to make a mod to do that right now.