Toggle Snow

Thread: xMods - [ xUI / xShop / HeroBars / HeroPanelsII ]

Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    You can download minimenu it puts the vote stuff like "concede" and "pause" on your top right corner. It dosen't add the kick button tho but when you download Hero Panels II you can click your own portrait to concede pause and all that and click on your teamates portrait to kick, Mute, Disable help and all that. Hope this helps.

Download minimenu: http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...42942-MiniMods (find it there, I am not claiming ownership of this)

there is an issue regarding xshop: it is not possible to choose own Hero guides, because they are not shown in the list

Quote Originally Posted by Tyxo View Post
    there is an issue regarding xshop: it is not possible to choose own Hero guides, because they are not shown in the list
    use the website

When i use the hero panels i still get the old default one. I can minimise it but i see the triangle over my hero. You guys seem to not have that, how do you get rid of it?

Also the old portraits do not show up when i turn on moveable frames so i cant get rid of them.

Edit: hmmm somehow this is caused by mini ui...wonder if there's a way around it
    Last edited by Liaomiao; 05-02-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liaomiao View Post
    When i use the hero panels i still get the old default one. I can minimise it but i see the triangle over my hero. You guys seem to not have that, how do you get rid of it?

Also the old portraits do not show up when i turn on moveable frames so i cant get rid of them.

Edit: hmmm somehow this is caused by mini ui...wonder if there's a way around it
    Should be able to hide that panel using Movable Frames.

I also have that small triangle - what's the entry in the movable frames that I have to deselect?

yeah as far as i can tell you can't hide it in moveable frames if you use miniui in conjunction with heroes panel ii.

if you use the latter on its own it hides it automatically

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Liaomiao View Post
    yeah as far as i can tell you can't hide it in moveable frames if you use miniui in conjunction with heroes panel ii.

if you use the latter on its own it hides it automatically
    Clearly you are using the new aMiniui by UC and heros panels II has reference in the mod.xml to only "miniui" and the new one is "A MiniUI". It is a simple fix i am sure xHomicide can make so it is compatable. I have a working version of hero panels II but it is my own modified one and probably not much use to anyone.
    Last edited by Roguecube; 05-04-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Where is wards of revelation ?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by AMetnik View Post
    Where is wards of revelation ?
    being hidden by an incompatible mod. remove other mods and try again

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

If you made it so xUI didn't overwrite every other mod, I would use it. The reason is that i would like mini ui's leveling system (where you can choose your skill level order and it automatically levels it up for you) and the miss stuff. oh and the black bar at the bottom is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Naib View Post
    being hidden by an incompatible mod. remove other mods and try again
    Thanks, that solved it, sad though, seems like its my range indicators, might have been old, but is there else any way to resolve this.. I do know a bit about code aswell, but havnt really looked into mods for HoN

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by AMetnik View Post
    Thanks, that solved it, sad though, seems like its my range indicators, might have been old, but is there else any way to resolve this.. I do know a bit about code aswell, but havnt really looked into mods for HoN
    i fixed the reveal range indicators so that you can use wards of rev again
    http://db.tt/39WT4BWJ
    Quote Originally Posted by ras2indi View Post
    i was 1v1 with steaven when it start to topple towers without creps around the creps were advanced in his tower he was zephir want something done because if it is to retrieval play n play is ruin games "observation" at the beginning they were picking up so early the BD. I would like something done

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Hello there

Is there any way to enable the announcer text (Hat trick, Annihilation, etc.)? It disappeared after installing this

Quote Originally Posted by Tankie View Post
    i fixed the reveal range indicators so that you can use wards of rev again
    http://db.tt/39WT4BWJ
    rev range is shown by default...

hey xHomicide,
    i got an suggestion for your xShop!
    How's about to add support for saving any selected item queue to a hotkey for restoring them later (maybe add a support later per hero?) ?
    ..i think this would be really awesome.

with best respect and regards
    Soul`Inferno

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by xHomicide View Post
    rev range is shown by default...
    not for scouts eye... this mod was for wards of rev as well but i just deleted that bit. problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by ras2indi View Post
    i was 1v1 with steaven when it start to topple towers without creps around the creps were advanced in his tower he was zephir want something done because if it is to retrieval play n play is ruin games "observation" at the beginning they were picking up so early the BD. I would like something done

Quote Originally Posted by ``BoneZ`` View Post
    You can download minimenu it puts the vote stuff like "concede" and "pause" on your top right corner. It dosen't add the kick button tho but when you download Hero Panels II you can click your own portrait to concede pause and all that and click on your teamates portrait to kick, Mute, Disable help and all that. Hope this helps.

Download minimenu: http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...42942-MiniMods (find it there, I am not claiming ownership of this)

use the website

So I guess the bugs are not going to get fixed ah?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanis23 View Post
    So I guess the bugs are not going to get fixed ah?
    what bugs?

How to disable the display of Advanced Tooltips and resume basic tooltips? I have advanced toggled off on the options settings but when I installed these mods the tooltips are being displayed with advanced info.

Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast