Thread: xMods - [ xUI / xShop / HeroBars / HeroPanelsII ]

Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Really?
    There's not a single line of code in that small set of files I can't just remove to get rid of it?
    Commander Lovely, Streamer, Competitive gamer, Professional internet user, WRPG Guru and Professional smack talker.
    Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/CommanderLovely
    If you don't already know my sub accounts then you don't need to know.
    [Support Rhapsody Player For Hire] Always tuning the tide of battle~
    You have no idea how stressful it is going into each game and praying you team is competent when you're a support player.
    [WSHH] is a social clan, Not a competitive one. Wanna join? Just contact me ingame and I'll send you an invite no matter the stats or rating.

Quote Originally Posted by GayCarlWhite View Post
    Really?
    There's not a single line of code in that small set of files I can't just remove to get rid of it?
    Yeah, that's basically what I mean, you just have to edit the package files (thats all a mod is after all).

Those labels are located in the /ui/xui/xui_scoreboard.package file.

Quote Originally Posted by xHomicide View Post
    Yeah, that's basically what I mean, you just have to edit the package files (thats all a mod is after all).

Those labels are located in the /ui/xui/xui_scoreboard.package file.
    Thank you. That helped.
    Commander Lovely, Streamer, Competitive gamer, Professional internet user, WRPG Guru and Professional smack talker.
    Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/CommanderLovely
    If you don't already know my sub accounts then you don't need to know.
    [Support Rhapsody Player For Hire] Always tuning the tide of battle~
    You have no idea how stressful it is going into each game and praying you team is competent when you're a support player.
    [WSHH] is a social clan, Not a competitive one. Wanna join? Just contact me ingame and I'll send you an invite no matter the stats or rating.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    This UI keeps getting better and better . Thank you so much!

I'm still missing a few things BardUI++ had.

1. VOIP Sliders
    2. Toggle Labels
    3. Buff / Debuff Bars
    4. Split Chat
    5. Automatic Ability Learner
    6. Compatibility with "Alt Info Revised" by Mertsch

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    clock is working now thx ! But theres no menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sp0KI View Post
    clock is working now thx ! But theres no menu
    how did u make it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Awan`Afuqya View Post

1. VOIP Sliders
    2. Toggle Labels
    3. Buff / Debuff Bars
    4. Split Chat
    Do you have the enhanced buff icons enabled? They seem better than bars.

Quote Originally Posted by KickSl4yer View Post
    Picture of xMods and other usefull mods combination. It's working perfect after some editing and searching proccess. ( Patch 2.5.19)

I have only one problem. i cant see creep kills /denies on left of top corner, i need to focus when i want to see. Can we change the color of creep kills / denies?

If you want i can add pack of these mods combination here or i can create new thread.

Modlist:

Alt Info Revised
    Bang MIA
    HD Minimap
    Hero Bars
    Hero Panels II
    JFHBan mod
    Macro Assist
    Mini Info
    Mini Menu
    Quick Courier
    Right Click Deny
    Rune Check
    Simple Stats
    Stumps
    Tower RI
    xLib
    xUI
    xUICompatibility
    You can post the mods in this thread.

Ok, I've read all the 22 pages on this thread to find answer to my problem, but no help.

This has been asked several times but once more (since 0 answers has been given):

How to change the courier avatar (to pig f.ex.​)? (This mod doesn't include the button there is normally.)

For some reason i cant show the unitframes, following is installed ; SImplestats, XUI, Herobars, Xshop, Xlib.

Anyone able to help?

Quote Originally Posted by Awan`Afuqya View Post

1. VOIP Sliders
    2. Toggle Labels
    3. Buff / Debuff Bars
    4. Split Chat
    Especially VOIP SLIDER since the original mod without BardUI can't be moved around the screen

Quote Originally Posted by Lervik View Post
    For some reason i cant show the unitframes, following is installed ; SImplestats, XUI, Herobars, Xshop, Xlib.

Anyone able to help?

Quote Originally Posted by GayCarlWhite View Post
    Just tried that as well.
    Any idea what I'd have to edit manually in the files to move that sol's fort icon and remove the FPS counter?
    Seems like the only way and those are literally the only two things I want to do and I'd never have to move something again lol

Download Wooyadeen's Mini Menu from here. It will add a menu button ingame. Join a game and try to go to the Movable Frames from there.
    Last edited by Lygophilia; 04-17-2012 at 01:13 PM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by jusatin View Post
    Ok, I've read all the 22 pages on this thread to find answer to my problem, but no help.

This has been asked several times but once more (since 0 answers has been given):

How to change the courier avatar (to pig f.ex.​)? (This mod doesn't include the button there is normally.)
    I haven't find a way to change it either... :/ Seems to me like there is no way to change it with this UI.

EDIT: Please help, i've updated Hero Panel II and xUI and Hero Panel II mod can't be applied anymore, i disabled xUI tried to apply all the other mods i have and it works, seems like the last update broke the compatibility xUI + Hero Panel II ?
    Last edited by GameOverGR; 04-17-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GameOverGR View Post
    I haven't find a way to change it either... :/ Seems to me like there is no way to change it with this UI.

EDIT: Please help, i've updated Hero Panel II and xUI and Hero Panel II mod can't be applied anymore, i disabled xUI tried to apply all the other mods i have and it works, seems like the last update broke the compatibility xUI + Hero Panel II ?
    I have no such problem. Double check the versions.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by xHomicide View Post
    I have no such problem. Double check the versions.
    OK, last time tried to update one of the mods i got "Failed to update/timed out" that's why it was incomp i guess ^^
    Thanks for replying , btw is there a way to change courier's avatar ?

OK, last time tried to update one of the mods i got "Failed to update/timed out" that's why it was incomp i guess ^^
    Thanks for replying , btw is there a way to change courier's avatar ?
    No, there is no way to change the courier skin.

Glad to finally have CS on the screen. How ever the label area for it is too narrow. Stats like 175/50 won't fit there.

If you are using the new (Java) Hon Mod Manager use the old one to apply them.

thanx man
    THAT Y I AM RAGE NOOB!!!

Hero Panels II v3.4
    xUI v1.6