Thread: xMods - [ xUI / xShop / HeroBars / HeroPanelsII ]

Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    xUI doesnt work for me i cant move my hero via rightclick, may u help me?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by occu View Post
    xUI doesnt work for me i cant move my hero via rightclick, may u help me?
    Thanks
    You mean your right click deny doesn't work.

Noob Question about how to run this

Hey all,

First and foremost I think this mod looks amazing and I totally want to use it but I dont know how to work it (I'm a mac user). I've checked out some other threads before saying that I need to download Mod manager and mono but I downloaded both, followed the steps as shown here:

Guide by ShredderIV.

(old / alternative guide below)
    Originally Posted by ss4_link
    First download the original ModMan file and then the latest version of mono.

Now once that is done install Mono and then open up Terminal (it should be in the applications folder or the Utilities folder). Once that is done and you see the string that has your user name type "mono" and then drag and drop the ModMan.exe into the window and it should show the file path. Press enter and it should run, it might take a while to load at first but it will run.

It will ask you to make a path to Heroes of Newerth, at the moment the only way for that to work is to use the string "/Applications/Heroes of Newerth.app" and that has to be put in manually.

After this you should be able to use the screenshot guide from my earlier post to get this all to work. I hope this helped.

Get the whole story and maybe some more hints at this thread.

Originally Posted by evl
    Small tip for OSX users running this app via mono, instead of having to open terminal every time, you can make a simple AppleScript application launcher:

1. Open AppleScript Editor (in /Applications/Utilities)
    2. Input the following:

Code:

do shell script "mono '/Applications/Utilities/HoN_ModMan.exe' &> /dev/null &"
      (NOTE: Modify path as required, do not remove single-quotes)
    3. Save as file format Application

But for some reason when I follow all this I keep getting an error that looks like this:
    129-97-235-234:~ BrianChan$ /Users/BrianChan/Downloads/HoN_ModMan.exe
    -bash: /Users/BrianChan/Downloads/HoN_ModMan.exe: cannot execute binary file

Can anyone help me out? Thanks a lot in advance !

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by xHomicide View Post

correct, it doesnt work together, ill just delete right click deny. Ty Homi

Quote Originally Posted by Izzuedotcom View Post
    Hey all,
    There is a Java mod manager that is cross platform. Also, you will need to search this thread for the fixed version of xUI that doesn't crash Linux/Mac versions of hon.

There is a Java mod manager that is cross platform. Also, you will need to search this thread for the fixed version of xUI that doesn't crash Linux/Mac versions of hon.
    Thanks so much ! I greatly appreciate it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Izzuedotcom View Post
    Thanks so much ! I greatly appreciate it ^^
    EDIT: Hi as you've told me I downloaded a java hon mod manager called All-In Hon Modmanager from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/all-inhonmodman/ but for some reason it keeps saying it cannot auto detect HoN or mod folders. Do you know how i can tackle this problem please? And as for the fixed xUI version, would that be xUI v 1.3 from the front page? Thanks so much in advance and sorry for the noob questions! ><"

Where can I start a concede/pause/kick vote ig? I dont find the button anymore with this UI?

Is there any version of Bang! Cooldown Pulse and Mana Cooldown Timers that works with xUI? That would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhareg View Post
    Where can I start a concede/pause/kick vote ig? I dont find the button anymore with this UI?
    You can right click on your portrait on the left upper corner of your screen. You will get a menu there.

v1.4 - TESTING
    no link?

Umm, I just started to use the mod yesterday and I can't seem to find the x button to discconnect from a match. Please help thanks

xUI is missing only the courier change now, I think. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Dragongnexus View Post
    Umm, I just started to use the mod yesterday and I can't seem to find the x button to discconnect from a match. Please help thanks
    I'm dumb nvm that

Is there any way I can swap minimap location to right corner?

Hero Panel II broke (it doesn't show the time, just a black field) the clock of the standard UI with the last patch

Yes, I can confirm this. Both the clock and the Voting button (nothing pops up on clicking it) are broken by Hero Panels II as of this patch.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by kelnoky View Post
    Yes, I can confirm this. Both the clock and the Voting button (nothing pops up on clicking it) are broken by Hero Panels II as of this patch.
    i can confirm as well

does xUI have ability queueing? atm i still got bardUI cause ability queueing is pretty awsome, would love to see that in xUI

Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast