Toggle Snow

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: New Hero Spotlight: Gravekeeper!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I think we'll be seeing even more people pick up ghost marchers now.

Another good combo that could work is Behemoth and Gravekeeper.

If there's a big creep wave there, behe goes in and ulties resulting in killing the creeps (heaps of corpses) then Gravekeeper throws down the ggs.

Just luvd the concept. Let's wait 'til friday now!

Awesome video!

So why do some of the Gravekeeper ult zombies wear shirts and pants?

Given the whole Newerth setting this seems kinda weird, don't you think? I mean I know there's been some unrealistic stuff, especially after alt avatars, but it was all for comedic value. Very few (if any) of the regular avatars as far as I remember have unrealistic aspects, with most really fitting the Newerth lore and whatnot. But this guy's ults raise zombies that look like they were made from people in our times, and not in the Newerth time!

On the other hand, maybe the corpses are so old that they actually are people from right now, and not people from Newerth, but I don't think S2 actually thought of it that way...

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    So his ulti randomly summons minions, let's say 10. 5 will explode like balph ulti and 5 will become minions, like balph minions, but not controllable.
    Right?

Sexy. I like.
    "hctphil: my boy fittske and me gonna rock out at dreamhack, then sword fight with our penises"

Cause this is THRILLER.
    Has a rubber duck named "Mr. Quackers."

Rudra || Plaguebringer || Bastion || Castor/Pollux || Arcane Assassin || Smoke

Blog yo

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    For anyone interested, the intro theme is called "Alone Together" can you can get it in his album that he released called "The Freak Inside". It's all good stuff!
    -Klind

Someone is happy with this

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    So are we going to be seeing new heroes every 2 weeks again since Gravekeeper comes out on the 20th? Artesia came out on the 6th IIRC.
    Kongor: The King of Kings

He better have a good alt avatar because the hero seems awesome but looks like an absolute muppet
    ---There are tanks in HoN | BDing is legit | LoL has overtaken WoW as most played game ---
    --> Your argument is invalid <--

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I think we'll be seeing even more people pick up ghost marchers now.

Another good combo that could work is Behemoth and Gravekeeper.

If there's a big creep wave there, behe goes in and ulties resulting in killing the creeps (heaps of corpses) then Gravekeeper throws down the ggs.
    I was thinking more about Gravekeeper pk+ult on the enemy team and Behe pk+ult after! xD If anything still up, Gravekeeper just explode the corpses after. :P
    PICK SOUNDS! DO YOU WANT PICK SOUNDS???? Want the old Log Song or the Bombombomb back? PICK SOUNDS! Vote on my suggestion: PICK SOUNDS! NOW A POPULAR SUGGESTION! PICK SOUNDS!

If you dont know what are those sounds, check those links:
    Pandamonium - Deadwood - Chipper - Witch Slayer - Sand Wraith
    Dr.Repulsor - Gladiator - Tundra - Bubbles

Best ult I've ever seen in any MOBA game. PERIOD.
    General Grievous > Darth Maul / Boba Fett

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Is this a Buro creation? Who made this hero? Curious.

You are aware that the games in the Savage universe take place in the future, yes? Therefore, raised corpses have modern clothes. That, or you're overthinking what's realistic in a game with dual-wielding gun orcs, an invisible wolf man, and a leaping bear with venomous claws.
    Quote Originally Posted by chu View Post
    unlocked solo que#1 achievement like np, can you believe alot of these ppl think LoL is.. HARDER? LOLOLOL

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Anyone notice one of the smackdown noises was "get dumpstered kid)
    On Kongor
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenHi View Post
    I say when you kill him he explodes and kills everyone on the map
    Kongor is on a BLOODBATH! Someone KILL HIM!

Did you know that if you write 3.14 on a piece of paper and hold it in a mirror, it will say pie? And if you divide 42 by 3.14... you get 13.37!

corpse explosion.... pitlord from dota eat ur heart out

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Reldnahc View Post
    Cause this is THRILLER.
    lol'd
    Quote Originally Posted by imSUCK View Post
    wards are useless, they do no damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by TuN View Post
    Ya he's getting rusty, bad plays overall, in pub games and same on scrims. Not sure what's happening. Could be drugs.
    chu?

really digging this. cannot wait to see him in action

Quote Originally Posted by HenryD View Post
    Guys I'm gonna make this really simple. I'm better than all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraofMana View Post
    I present point X on the forums because I want some confirmation and want everyone in the world to know about me. Turns out the overwhelming majority of the people don't agree with me. Clearly they are all wrong and I am right. [B]There is no other explanation.[B]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast