no i have mod manager but it doesnt respond when i put the macro files in
it is converted to a winrar when i download it so im not sure if thats the problem or not?
... u cannot drag and drop mods into the modmanager if you arnt admin. go take the .honmod files manually and put them into
\Heroes of Newerth\game\mods
then start honmodmanager, enable->apply->
start hon-> settings->mods-> fill in the macros line by line
Hello, great mod. Works, but it doesn't work with xmod(hero panel II and xui, any fix it that?
I dont know but the mod itself is from kunkka as linked in my first post, you should ask that in his topic
yes i know i have been working the past 7nights cause allot of my coworkers got sick -.-" earning allot of $$$ though (:
any1 else got some nice macros ? im 2 lazy today to make new ones :]
got a few ideas but im too lazy to make them into colour...
the sparks around the torso of the target should be red thats for sure.Code:O Pull em f*ckers in! \o/ () ------------------>`0´ /\ Nom Nom Nom! /'\
i cant update my topic anymore since i am banned again (skylinx here)
1. get HonModManager (HoN_ModMan_1.3.6.zip) unzip to -> (HoN_ModMan.exe) and place it somewhere desktop or ...
2. get Macro Assist (macroassist.honmod) and place it in your hon folder (C:\Program Files\Heroes of Newerth\game\mods)
3. start HoN_ModMan.exe (make sure your HoN is not running) and select your HoN folder if it does not auto find it (C:\Program Files\Heroes of Newerth)
4. select your mods you want and "enable" them by clicking the button right bottom
5. now press "file" -> "apply mods and launch HoN"
6. when HoN launched go to options -> mods -> macro assist
7. 5 Line ASCII Macros (Set 1) -> insert your macro 1 line at a time, 5 lines total -> bind a key that you do not use ingame already and bind it to your specific macro
8. press "OK" and try it out in a game now
not detailed enough ? its in my first post
furthermore:so hard?Code:^r = read color ^w = white ^000 - ^999 RGB code color (for example ^981 = gold) ^: = glowing (-> ^:^r = red glowing text)
Its not ****ing hard at all! You're just the herpes on the scrotum of life, which is why you'll sit there and moan instead of actually;
2) Figuring something out for yourself.
3) Asking POLITELY.
Sick of people like this that want everything spoon fed to them. Its a joke.
in one word Ban Skylinx macro spamer
Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.