Toggle Snow

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: 2.5.6 Patch Notes

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    What happened to the training and tutorials for new players? I am sure someone from S2 said that they are planning to add into the game so that new players become less of a pain in the ass.
    How to have a dust-less cabinet? : http://goo.gl/zl7kz
    My steam workshop submissions: http://goo.gl/bu5lP

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Grotesco View Post
    Added a new Amun-Ra Alt Avatar: Phoenix Ra

let me guess...impossible to buy with silver coins?
    This. This 3000 silver coin requirement is bull.

Quote Originally Posted by awwyeah View Post
    Ok, so I read the sticky and I liked it. But could you atleast implement the freaking dog nerf already?

AP is unplayable for another week.. GG
    Yeah but if they nerf Gemini right now, the avatar they'll release in a week won't sell as much!

Because equalising gold exactly, is a problem why?

Plz stop updating new avatars and just fix balance. We dont care about those stupid avatars. BALANCE THE GAME!

I bought the Phoenix Ra alt but i cant use it, it does not appear as an option when i pick Ra in a game. Help?

Account Icon
    holy **** cool alt.
    U ?

Why are all the alt avatars so expensive now? So it is nearly impossible to use silver coins? It started at 900 which was pretty bad and now I haven't seen one under 3000 in weeks =/

Cool update, like it

Am i the only one unable to open Console after the update? ;x

isn't it spelled Phoenix? Looks weird with Pheonix atleast o,0

rofl another 3000 silver premium

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    The people who do the balance are not the same as the ones that create avatars.... Do these not understand this.... We explain this to you every patch and still to this day you make useless whines

Quote Originally Posted by KitsuneFire View Post
    The people who do the balance are not the same as the ones that create avatars.... Do these not understand this.... We explain this to you every patch and still to this day you make useless whines
    Do morons like you not understand that if they have LESS people working on stupid avatars they could have MORE people working on balance?

Balance patch is supposed to come out at the 27th of january, just hold on tight and play public or smthin :s

Not that gemeni is unbalanced that much :s the bug is fixed and the difference doesn't matter if you are good to play vindi or devo, devo and vindi gg against gemeni...

But the question is...... why do they have so many people employed making avatars, and yet we so rarely see balace? And why has this been a problem for so long? Management fails
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeleted View Post
    I'm bisexual, deal with it! My opinion is the only right one and the rest of you are JERKS.

Another week of Gemini. Two weeks of GEMINI. How can you leave this hero in the matchmaking pool for TWO WEEKS without ANY changes? Gemini is basically an alpha version of a hero? He's broken in so many ways and should've never been released. Anyone ever play Magicka? Gemini reminds me of its launch.
    Help Armadon show his true potential! http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=103746

Groups with less than 1150 MMR should have an easier time finding a match now
    BIG PLAYS! support nubz moar plzZZzzZzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbojugend View Post
    ye i have graphic issues too, as well as several errors including login, reconnect, k2, and some delicious spikes on top of that, had neither before this flawless patch at least they fixed so the games stopped recording again.
    well i better go que some tmm so i can meet up with some nice non griefing 1550 retards
    That's HoN.

Quote Originally Posted by sexconker View Post
    Do morons like you not understand that if they have LESS people working on stupid avatars they could have MORE people working on balance?
    A splendid idea! I too, hired a plumber to fix my car, worked like a charm...now it doesn't

Blancing wont get them $$. but alt's and EA retard OP heroes give. that's why i quit with hon and just looking at forums every friday to see new useless **** patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbojugend View Post
    ye i have graphic issues too, as well as several errors including login, reconnect, k2, and some delicious spikes on top of that, had neither before this flawless patch at least they fixed so the games stopped recording again.
    well i better go que some tmm so i can meet up with some nice non griefing 1550 retards
    That's HoN.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast