- The current Free Heroes were changed. The current available list is as follows:
* Corrupted Disciple
* Moon Queen
* Night Hound
* Witch Slayer
* Demented Shaman
* Voodoo Jester
- Groups with less than 1150 MMR should have an easier time finding a match now
- If a matchmaking game ends prematurely (whether due to an early remake or a player fails to connect) any groups who were in the match should now be able to re-queue and leave off at their previous wait time
* A message will be broadcast notifying the group when they have been re-placed into the queue
- Made a few changes to how point gain/losses are adjusted for team mates if there is a leaver on the team, it's now a bit more lenient in terms of what conditions must be true in order for the team with the disconnected player(s) to receive an adjustment
- Made some adjustments to match fidelity slider, selecting "Fairer Matches" should now do a bit better job at finding other groups close to the skill range of the group that selected this option
- The UI should now remember the match fidelity slider setting selected when creating a group and entering the queue
- Greatly improved how the game client re-connects to game servers
* Players should no longer have to type "Reconnect" on the console or re-login manually as the client will automatically try to reconnect to the game server. Players can still reconnect by re-logging or typing reconnect, but they will no longer have to do this, they can simply wait for the reconnect dialogue to display
- Gold gained from creeps and neutrals now normalizes over time
* An example: Two heroes farm a lane for 20 minutes getting equal creep kills. Before, their gold values would have differed greatly. Now, they will have nearly equal amounts of gold.
- Added a new Amun-Ra Alt Avatar: Phoenix Ra
Last edited by Sye; 01-13-2012 at 08:40 AM.
S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
I'm anxiously awaiting the balance patch, but nice job on this nontheless.
Added a new Amun-Ra Alt Avatar: Phoenix Ra
let me guess...impossible to buy with silver coins?
Dude, we are all retards. You found us out. You are the single only person that plays HoN that is not a retard. So how do you loose so easily when the retards are on both teams? So now we have a "normal" person, in a sea of retards being dragged down to retard hell. Thats right sir, as soon as you obtained that "BRO" tag you also became a retard. Ask any 1900 player and they will agree, you have joined us as one of the tards in HoN. Welcome tard.