Thread: http://dl.heroesofnewerth.com/HoNClient-2.5.4.exe

http://dl.heroesofnewerth.com/HoNClient-2.5.4.exe

pls upload it so i can dl the latest patch s2 thanks

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    why not just use the ingame patcher and d/l 100meg instead of 700meg?

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Naib View Post
    why not just use the ingame patcher and d/l 100meg instead of 700meg?
    Probably because the HoN client is so unstable. Maybe the update crashes every time with a K2 exception, like it did some time ago for me, too.
    Guides: 7 steps to victory: Wretched Hag, Silhouette

Mods: Valkyrie Old Javelin Trail and Sound

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    the internal issue with the patcher crashing was resolved ages ago
    if you are still crashing during patching may I suggest going to the techsupport section and resolve it

100meg d/l always better than a 700meg d/l

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

the problem with the internal patcher is it does not load just logs me into the old version of hon

The ingame patch jus goes blank when i update, i need the full client to update it, ive done everything that technical support suggested

Quote Originally Posted by Naib View Post
    the internal issue with the patcher crashing was resolved ages ago
    if you are still crashing during patching may I suggest going to the techsupport section and resolve it

100meg d/l always better than a 700meg d/l
    When I press Yes to download the patch, HoN just freezes and I need to shut it down throught altctrldel

same problem here

i also get freez when press yes to download this new patch how can i fix it : (

U just need a command to auutopatch... I dont know what command is...

Quote Originally Posted by JackSpicer View Post
    The ingame patch jus goes blank when i update, i need the full client to update it, ive done everything that technical support suggested
    same issue

I have another problem, after I patched I can't start the game. The screen just goes black and i have to tab out of it. I've tried reinstalling and patch again a lot of times but it doesn't work. Can't you just create a new installer? How hard can it be?

This is not the first time I've had this problem btw.

My account won't even autoupdate. Is there a way to manually command the game to do it or somewhere I can just get the single patch? Haven't had an issue updating before, although on the last build I was having a lot of trouble accessing guides and the store.

I got a problem with that patch.

When the patch download finishes i got frozen on popup window that says "Waiting for Heroes of Newerth to close..." and the status bar indicator don't fill up.

Now i cant play coz of that. Can anyone give me a help with this?
    '.

Try this tool if you can't update:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23729808/HoNUpdater.exe

It's an external updater I wrote some time ago. Put it into the folder where HoN is installed (next to hon.exe) and run.

You may have to run it as an Administrator if you install it into Program Files or something. It generates a log file which will tell you if something went wrong.

Hope this helps.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Please take this to the techsupport subforum