Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: 2.5.5 Patch Notes

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Taiya View Post
    they dont care about their game they only care about their bank accounts
    In that case the bank accounts are gonna be empty pretty soon...

Legionnaire Where's the Matchmaking button??

After i patched my HoN i realised there's no matchmaking button.Please answer.
    Cheers!

Thanks S2!

http://www.neutralcreeps.com
    Bridging the Heroes of Newerth and DotA communities

mm dont work why ?

I think they are pretty bad at inform us players what's wrong with MM and when they expect it to work again..

MM not working, hello !!!

Can some of you answer why after the latest patch i dnl-ed today my PLAY NOW bar is still grey and seems like its not turning red so i can play ,happens to my friends also.
    thanks

I had a problems about the Updating (yeah...again)
    I'm using Win7
    When I start updating the new patch
    It runs normally, finish dl, installing...bla bla
    the game restart like normally, but when the game start up
    It ask me that the game got a new patch do I want to download
    ...I click Yes... start dl, install the patch bla bla
    the game restart... and it ask me to dl the patch again... AHHH!!!
    it's a crash right? the only solution is to re-install the whole game again

Is there's any solution to fix this thing?
    Please guys

Thank You!!!

check this out if u got the same probs
    works for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM0zKB5akJI

ps. if u r using Mods, close it first

Quote Originally Posted by Agrex View Post
    FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE CONSTANT K2 CRASHES CHANGE YOUR GRAPHICS OPTION FROM DIRECT X TO OPENGL AND IT'LL FIX IT

On the subject on balance, I really didn't think it was that hard to do some testing and change some values but apparently it is, it'll come at least.. S2 is lucky dota 2 so far is terrible

I make like this and my graphic was white and black...i try to manage to go bot and after 2 min again that K2 error and get me off from game.
    We realy cant do nothing, i just play dota 2

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    so in dota 2 i had a guy grey of a game before it loaded, and dota 2 just put me back in the queue so i could launch the game in 13 seconds

hon still hasnt figured that out yet

they sure can pump out the heros and neat skins though.

Quote Originally Posted by TRYTROUSERS View Post
    so in dota 2 i had a guy grey of a game before it loaded, and dota 2 just put me back in the queue so i could launch the game in 13 seconds

hon still hasnt figured that out yet

they sure can pump out the heros and neat skins though.
    LOL, so true.

Since the last patch I'm experiencing frequent fps drops in game. Also other players experience this. Hardware is i7 with Nvidia g555 M. Can someone look into this maybe for the next patch? Thanks.

This Is Sad My last day of HoN for ages now D: Going Overseas xDDD Still will be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by McGuigan View Post
    S2 i must say that i'm really dissapoint. Some months ago you said that you guys were gonna stop releasing new heroes and work on the ones you already have = balance the whole game out. It have been months since you said this and what has happened? NOTHING. You still keep pumping out these useless heroes, you still keep pumping out alt avatars that noone gives a damn about, you still keep pumping out minor changes that noone also don't care about.

It is sad to say this but, back in the beta days, the game was good, everything got balanced correctly, but now, you have to much **** in the game to even know what to do with anything.

It was a joyful spending my time with you S2, but i'm leaving HoN, i don't want to play a game where i get promised something but it never happens. See you guys!
    If you want balance they would only have 1 hero avaible. Do you want that? when you play HoN you need to teamplay and buy the right items, it's not about the hero you pick.