Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Merrick jumps the shark! 25% off the store until Thursday!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Account Icon
    What ever happened to the Exclusive Mother Nature symbol?

How is this good news for people who bought BH alt for full price? Where is this fail logic coming from? How about take your stupid free icon and give us some of our gold coin back?

Quote Originally Posted by Alumando View Post
    lol @ people who complain about the sale and the shortage of...

YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO BUY IT
    If you don't have the money, don't whine about S2 trying to make some money in order to keep the servers alive and buy some bread for themselves, get a ****in (better) job!
    Not forced to buy 25% discount?

wait what...

Did you even read any of the complaints?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Let me get this straight, 25% off for every one or just for me and the others that purchased the avatar?

Look, you buy something cause you wanted it. I wanted the Chronos alt so I bought it. Blood hunter is a bad pub stomping hero who is relatively un viable in any REAL game, and I didn't care for the look of the alt so... I DIDN'T BUY IT.

I agree this is kinda a lame gift to those who bought it, and I really think to be a REAL gift it would cover new stuff in store coming Friday, but.... w/e

Quote Originally Posted by Boatmurdered View Post
    I didn't buy the landshark, but it seems a more appropriate gift would have been to give 10% of the amount sold (so 12000 avatars would be 1200 etc) away as free access to EA randomly amongst those people that bought it. Basically a chance to enter you into a contest for free EA to the next EA hero if you bought the shark. Better than nothing imo.
    everything would be more appropriate then this useless "special sale" one weak after the real sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Nome View Post
    Alright, let's put it this way.

1. PSR means nothing, outside of tourney seeding and e-peen.

Quote Originally Posted by LionEyes View Post
    Let me get this straight, 25% off for every one or just for me and the others that purchased the avatar?
    no its 25% for those who DID NOT bought the avatar actually, since you already paid full price for it and probably bought everything you wanted during the christams events anyway

Reduces silver also. This is just lame

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Well, at first they just promised the icon iirc. %25 off seems fine to me. You don't have to buy stuff after all o:. Still, if they just gave the %25 off to the ones that bought the shark on their first buy in the shop it would make more sense.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    i want silver too pls... i have 2k silver to waste :P

11.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #51
    Account Icon
    The symbol will only be given to those who bought Landshark Bloodhunter before the Jump the Shark promo ended. It will be added during Friday's patch.

Also, since the X-Mas sale ended, Emerald Green chat color and Dumpster Taunt have come out, giving you a chance to get those items at a reduced cost!

You know... S2 could have just sold 9000 alt. avatars... and do nothing?

Jesus christ, you bought the avatar because you wanted to play the hero with it. Or are you seriously gonna tell me "Oh that alt. sucks, I only bought it to contribute to the 9000 to get myself a nice present".
    Now other people get it 25% cheaper. Great. You don't like the fact that people get something cheaper than yourself, don't buy anything at all. Problem solved.

Game Masters are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

-----------------------------

Look for my highlighted text (important information) and Grey text (interesting but not required information).
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyve
    There's ample reason to have a sub account, it just so happens that getting yourself banned without consequences isn't one of them.

ITT: People buy something they WANT and get an account icon with it and then complain because they get what they paid for and then other people get 25% off stuff.

You knew what you were paying for when you bought it. An alt avatar and an account icon. And you got just that.

Why the ****in whinging?

Quote Originally Posted by xanderK View Post
    The symbol will only be given to those who bought Landshark Bloodhunter before the Jump the Shark promo ended. It will be added during Friday's patch.

Also, since the X-Mas sale ended, Emerald Green chat color and Dumpster Taunt have come out, giving you a chance to get those items at a reduced cost!
    extra 25% sale for only TWO new items which everyone could get for 50%(gifts)? yeah, makes perfect sence.
    also gz for those who did NOT buy bh alt and can get it for 25% now

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by yug_modnar View Post
    no its 25% for those who DID NOT bought the avatar actually, since you already paid full price for it and probably bought everything you wanted during the christams events anyway
    Lame. I even did not used this avatar..

Quote Originally Posted by LionEyes View Post
    Lame. I even did not used this avatar..
    idd, both the hero and the alt are pretty bad

Quote Originally Posted by MacroHard View Post
    S2 reduces prices and the first 11 responses are complaints. The amount of self-entitlement some people have astounds me.
    amazing phenomenon that occurs everytime they lower the prices...

Shop updated
    Confirmed as gold only

It's not like silver has a use anyway really

Quote Originally Posted by giullyfishez View Post
    amazing phenomenon that occurs everytime they lower the prices...
    False! noone comlained about the X-mas sale cause it was good and fair While this sale is just ridiculous, i will quote myself:

-its been 1 week since the last sale
    -no new stufff released since then
    -old sale included silver coins
    -old sale could be combined with 50% gifting potential(buy 1 item - get 2 obv)
    -people who made this "event" come true get 0 profit since they already payed the full price for the bh alt, the only new item in the store
    -you can't get new stuff, including new EA hero, cause sale ends before friday

this "reduced prices" make 0 sence for the players, especially for those 9000(including me) who believed in S2 bought that pretty bad alt, hoping for smth "really special"

Quote Originally Posted by MacroHard View Post
    S2 reduces prices and the first 11 responses are complaints. The amount of self-entitlement some people have astounds me.
    Seriously, these ****ing people are impossible