Thread: (x) - Hero Bars

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Can we get an option to show names above the bar rather than under it? And items under rather than over

Either way, great addon.

Dunno why, after another reapply and restore default settings now it's all work like a charm

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Is this working?

EDIT: Yep, it is. Consider it a free bump. Btw: What an awesome mod it is
    Last edited by RaPoZaUm; 01-20-2012 at 01:22 PM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Hey, xHomicide. I find the scaling of the health bar size a little too much to deal with, but I love the "Special Items" function. I'd love it if you could separate these functions and make it optimal for more specific needs!

Thanks.

With the default setup, how much of a performance hit am i going to take?

Quote Originally Posted by jahkno View Post
    With the default setup, how much of a performance hit am i going to take?
    This mod, like any UI mod, has some impact on the CPU. Its kind of hard to define the load exactly.

On my desktop, I spawned about 50 heroes and couldn't measure a difference in FPS compared to the default bars.

On my laptop, when I loaded about 50 heroes on screen my FPS dropping from about 30fps (with default bars) to 27fps (with this mod).

If you have a low-low-end system that hits like 15fps in team fights you might want to skip this mod. Otherwise, I would still recommend it.

Much appreciated. Already using it, thanks!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    similarly to the special items that always show, you should include some important abilities that always show when on cooldown (like nameplate cooldowns)
    Quote Originally Posted by ras2indi View Post
    i was 1v1 with steaven when it start to topple towers without creps around the creps were advanced in his tower he was zephir want something done because if it is to retrieval play n play is ruin games "observation" at the beginning they were picking up so early the BD. I would like something done

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    hey man i love your mod. But i wonder if you could make the blips a little bit different. When heroes are getting to big health amounts (just over 1400) the blips start tot disappear and i would just like the blips to be constant. awesome mod.

I'm trying to find in the mod's code where I can set that creeps will also have team-based health bar colors.

Having trouble with it due to color blindness.

Quote Originally Posted by ChoyBuch View Post
    I'm trying to find in the mod's code where I can set that creeps will also have team-based health bar colors.

Having trouble with it due to color blindness.
    No part of this mod's code modifies creep health bars, so you won't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by SJoker View Post
    hey man i love your mod. But i wonder if you could make the blips a little bit different. When heroes are getting to big health amounts (just over 1400) the blips start tot disappear and i would just like the blips to be constant. awesome mod.
    No, I like the the fading blips and the sense of HP they give. Also, excessive blips on large HP heroes eats at performance.

Quote Originally Posted by xHomicide View Post
    No part of this mod's code modifies creep health bars, so you won't find it.
    Ok I see, then I can apply a different creep mod for it then. I thought I saw the creeps' health bar color changing to red when they have low health (like with heroes health bar's set to % based), thus assumed Hero Bars can do something about the whole color.

By creeps I mean Legion/Hellbourne creeps btw.

Quote Originally Posted by ChoyBuch View Post
    Ok I see, then I can apply a different creep mod for it then. I thought I saw the creeps' health bar color changing to red when they have low health (like with heroes health bar's set to % based), thus assumed Hero Bars can do something about the whole color.

By creeps I mean Legion/Hellbourne creeps btw.
    That's correct, this mod won't conflict with any creep health bar mods.

can u add shadows? love to see how much dmg i do
    List of HoN streamers
    http://streamlist.g6.cz

i have a question
    how come i can only show three item above my hero

When I go into the Mod Options in Mods gear in F6 menu, There is only the "Hover" option that I can change, which is default at 800ms. Is there meant to be any other options to change or is that it?
    SUGGESTIONS:

Change Alternate Avatar in game (Only once!) or set a "default" skin to be used (be it current "default" or an alternate avatar!)
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=388909

Quote Originally Posted by Mondok94 View Post
    When I go into the Mod Options in Mods gear in F6 menu, There is only the "Hover" option that I can change, which is default at 800ms. Is there meant to be any other options to change or is that it?
    Yeah, thats the only option. In the next version there won't be any options at all.
    Last edited by xHomicide; 02-27-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    new update v2.4 :>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast