Thread: Question about Shieldbreaker

Question about Shieldbreaker

...And maybe other attack modifiers while we're at it as the principle should be the same.
    But what I want to know is, when you attack someone and you have a shieldbreaker, is the -armor applied before the first strike lands (as in, the target didn't have the debuff previously applied) and thus boosting the damage of your first attack, or is the -armor applied after the would be calculated damage for a normal attack, and therefore only the second attack benefits from the - armor?
    Proof that LoL players are definitely brain damaged and have no clue what they're talking about :

Chronos was extremely bad early game and could only KS with his blink then blink away as he would die in 2 hits. Xin is like Pyromancer early game, can towerdive anyone once he gets to level 3.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    It boosts the damage of the first attack. =)

(ele, did I finally get one right?)
    When I was younger I had an imaginary friend.
    Now, with internet gaming, I have hundreds of imaginary friends.

-American proverb

The damage occurs after the -armor

S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by MacroHard View Post
    It boosts the damage of the first attack. =)

(ele, did I finally get one right?)
    Yes.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Also available by emailing support@heroesofnewerth.com!

Alrighty, thanks mechanics wizards! =D
    Proof that LoL players are definitely brain damaged and have no clue what they're talking about :

Chronos was extremely bad early game and could only KS with his blink then blink away as he would die in 2 hits. Xin is like Pyromancer early game, can towerdive anyone once he gets to level 3.