Thread: Textures & Effects

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 108
  1. #21
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Soviet Russia
    Posts
    2,380
    about HD remake of Leo.
    how can you HD smth that has sh1tloads of polygons and 2048x2048 textures? ;d
    i can save you time and just upload original size textures

    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=246051 My workshop (currently 25 models)

  2. #22

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Rean View Post
    about HD remake of Leo.
    how can you HD smth that has sh1tloads of polygons and 2048x2048 textures? ;d
    i can save you time and just upload original size textures

    sure let's see if that helps :P
    HDTextures/Alterations

    I no longer have a web site.
    But i still will provide mods

    Every download link will show one ad, then skip to download link
    This way i can make a little mula, hope this doesn't bother you

    Check out How to Alter Effects Guide i made

  3. #23
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Soviet Russia
    Posts
    2,380

    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=246051 My workshop (currently 25 models)

  4. #24
    Glorious visit my thread for Alt Ideas for hon and inspire for next alt pleasle *-*

    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=363966

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Hz3 View Post
    Glorious visit my thread for Alt Ideas for hon and inspire for next alt pleasle *-*

    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=363966
    holy crap. Doing that is way beyond my scope. Maybe effects. But BlackRyu seems like he could do 100% better job

    As in texure. I could probably, need the model however.

    All together. great ideas:P
    HDTextures/Alterations

    I no longer have a web site.
    But i still will provide mods

    Every download link will show one ad, then skip to download link
    This way i can make a little mula, hope this doesn't bother you

    Check out How to Alter Effects Guide i made

  6. #26
    AC Cloud's voice is a tad loud and since he only says like 3 lines, it's annoying to hear :P
    Sweet.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Laziete View Post
    AC Cloud's voice is a tad loud and since he only says like 3 lines, it's annoying to hear :P
    hahahahaha i agree. I didn't touch anything on sound. Loudness and sound comes from original file as well. Nothing i could do there. :/
    HDTextures/Alterations

    I no longer have a web site.
    But i still will provide mods

    Every download link will show one ad, then skip to download link
    This way i can make a little mula, hope this doesn't bother you

    Check out How to Alter Effects Guide i made

  8. #28
    Could you do a remake of Forever_Zero Sephiroth in HD and add awesome animation and effects as you did with white knight nomad?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious View Post
    hahahahaha i agree. I didn't touch anything on sound. Loudness and sound comes from original file as well. Nothing i could do there. :/
    lol dang
    Sweet.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by AchmedTerror View Post
    Could you do a remake of Forever_Zero Sephiroth in HD and add awesome animation and effects as you did with white knight nomad?
    I tried to do seph in hd. Doesn't really look good. Or not much of a difference. As in effects. I wont do it because i already did one for nomad. (Actually two, if you count cloud) one for each hero is fine. No need to do different versions of one hero. If it is a different hero i haven't put up, sure.
    HDTextures/Alterations

    I no longer have a web site.
    But i still will provide mods

    Every download link will show one ad, then skip to download link
    This way i can make a little mula, hope this doesn't bother you

    Check out How to Alter Effects Guide i made

  11. #31
    Updated
    HDTextures/Alterations

    I no longer have a web site.
    But i still will provide mods

    Every download link will show one ad, then skip to download link
    This way i can make a little mula, hope this doesn't bother you

    Check out How to Alter Effects Guide i made

  12. #32
    try HD'ing




    ;D

    i like her animations better then the wow version so i use it lol.


    her or kunkka :P
    Last edited by EchoX; 12-28-2011 at 07:41 PM.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by EchoX View Post
    try HD'ing




    ;D

    i like her animations better then the wow version so i use it lol.


    her or kunkka :P
    link the model/download

    Shes very blocky. But This picture gave me an idea.

    From Bleach... She has Ichigo's Black/Red aura/ Powers
    HDTextures/Alterations

    I no longer have a web site.
    But i still will provide mods

    Every download link will show one ad, then skip to download link
    This way i can make a little mula, hope this doesn't bother you

    Check out How to Alter Effects Guide i made

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious View Post
    link the model/download

    Shes very blocky. But This picture gave me an idea.

    From Bleach... She has Ichigo's Black/Red aura/ Powers
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...=184113&page=9

  15. #35
    IVE MADE FIVE ICONS FOR YOU IF YOU WERE INTERESTED CHOOSE ANY TO YOUR LIKING.



    the last one looks the most legit imo ;D
    Last edited by EchoX; 12-30-2011 at 04:57 AM.

  16. #36
    thanks for the icon. I chose the first one.
    HD texture doesn't look so hd with blocky model lol. BUT it's a slight improvement. Check out the altered effects. I think its perfected now..posting now
    HDTextures/Alterations

    I no longer have a web site.
    But i still will provide mods

    Every download link will show one ad, then skip to download link
    This way i can make a little mula, hope this doesn't bother you

    Check out How to Alter Effects Guide i made

  17. #37
    Hey I wanted to thank you for your work!
    You're really improving
    Compared to your first works your actual skill alterations of myrm and plague + the hd textures are way better
    Keep it up

  18. #38
    i made an ult icon for myself and thought i'd share lol.

    Last edited by EchoX; 12-30-2011 at 02:50 PM.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by EchoX View Post
    i made an ult icon for myself and thought i'd share lol.

    nice, this is way better than the 10 sec made by me. I'm stealing this and putting in credits
    HDTextures/Alterations

    I no longer have a web site.
    But i still will provide mods

    Every download link will show one ad, then skip to download link
    This way i can make a little mula, hope this doesn't bother you

    Check out How to Alter Effects Guide i made

  20. #40
    i dont think the archna ult works online, everytime she uses ult the regular model comes out not the frozen model.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •