Thread: RAP: Getting kicked for no reason = allowed!?

RAP: Getting kicked for no reason = allowed!?

a friend of mine got kicked from a game, reported player who started the vote (category: Other/Custom Report).
    Just got into a "normal" verbal fight with the player (should be okay i guess, if he tells him, that he failed mid, no insults!).
    Then he got kicked right before they won the game.

"A GM has ruled innocent on the report"
    So I guess it's not reportable if someone starts a kick vote for no real reason!?

at least my friend told me, that he didn't do anything bad to get kicked =/
    oi

If you read the RAP feedback you can see this isnt banable. because when 9 people agree on the kicking he should get kicked.
    Shame on the ones that have wings, but don't use them to fly.
    Death angel - Word of the Wise

Lhune <3<3

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Thear22 View Post
    If you read the RAP feedback you can see this isnt banable. because when 9 people agree on the kicking he should get kicked.
    Most of the time its not they agree, they just go why the hell not

There's a section the the forums for RAP related questions.
    It's called RAP Feedback.

So if this is really the reason, why GM's won't do anything against that, then I think it is really poor. Seriously.

Btw, just watched the replay, I guess the following was the kick reason.
    Enemies voted, because they thought they could still win when 5v4.
    Team voted because they are friends, and my friend got into a fight with one of them (and the game was one anyways).

If this justifies a leave, then I really think RAP is in this case ****.

Quote Originally Posted by zlip View Post
    There's a section the the forums for RAP related questions.
    It's called RAP Feedback.
    Sorry, didn't see it before
    oi

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Your "friend" should have been nicer. There is no such thing as a "normal" verbal fight in my world. If your friend thinks he needs to tell people they "failed" then he is taking the risk of getting kicked. That is one of the ideas of the vote kick. It is a deterrent to encourage people to be polite.

S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff
    Except you don't get a leave when you get vote-kicked. You do get one if you get AFK-kicked.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Also available by emailing support@heroesofnewerth.com!

Yeah, I just read this Announcement.
    Though I think it's quite unfair and rather "lazy" behaviour of the GMs (well they have to view most of the game to be able to see if it was a fair vote).
    But oh well.
    Thanks for the answers, topic can be closed
    oi

I wish I was kicked :C. So often I ask people to kick me but they won't. I has sad.

gm are not rly clever...

they think if 9people agree = legit vote.

i dont remember last legit vote i passed.

VoteKick ennemy carry ? i vote yes -> free win for us..
    Vote kick ennemy grieffer ? i vote no -> free win for us.

Vote kick a grieffer in my own team ? I vote yes, ennemy will vote "no" -> free win for them.
    Vote kick our carry ? -> I vote no every time.
    Want less leavers ? Vote here; we need you!
    Wanna buy HoN ? Click here

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    You won't get a leave and you will get the win or the loss from that match anyway, so I don't really see the problem.
    Just move on.
    YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/Sc0pee/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Scope View Post
    You won't get a leave and you will get the win or the loss from that match anyway, so I don't really see the problem.
    Just move on.
    How is that fair? I just got kicked from my game, my score was 10/4 highest level in the game. My teammates were all friends and one guy voted to kick because he wanted more kills, and of course everyone on the other team would pass it..
    So now when my team loses, I got the loss for that? in a game I didn't even get to finish? I don't see the logic in that.

Well see it like this:
    If you would get no loss (and -mmr) after you got kicked, the system could just be abused: About to lose a game? Please kick me.
    Sure it's not really fair, you could easily win this 5v5, but instead you get kicked and your team loses 4v5 and you lose mmr, though you didn't even play (the full match).
    The system has it flaws but the system just works best for the admins and players.
    oi